Respected Contributor

Re: DO YOU LIKE VERA BRADLEY BAGS?

goldensrbest, No Way!!

Respected Contributor

I've never really wanted one. Won a slightly larger VB bag a few years ago at a Cat Rescue fund raiser and it's been hanging in my closet ever since. 

I have never been a handbag person and while I like my Coach cross body, it was a gift. I simply don't care enough to spend the money on a name brand or designer purse.  However, I do spend way too much on tack.  We all have our weaknesses, right? 😉

Trusted Contributor

I love the luggage bags because they’re so well thought out. I have several different types of Vera luggage pieces in the same same pattern which is ok but I really don’t care for prints. I bought them a few years ago for the practicality and durability. I recently purchased a weekender in microfiber as a gift for my niece. She loved it. 

Several of Vera’s pieces are particular favorites- Ditty bag,cosmetic bag with handles and pencil bag that I use for makeup eye pencils. 

Respected Contributor

Dislike the look and would never consider one. Eww.

Honored Contributor

A purse, it would have to be a solid color only.

Some prints are pretty, and I would carry them in an overnight bag,

Honored Contributor

It seems like everyone is desperate for sales this holiday season and more people shopping online.  I like the Vera Bradley travel bags.  I bought one on sale a couple of years ago.  Now Lug is giving Bradley competition with all their organization but I am not in the market for another bag.  Good for a weekend away or hospital stay (weekend away is much better).  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I have a fabric print bag that I used for travel as a carryon.  It worked great if you wanted to squeeze it under the seat.  A plus is you can wash these bags.  It would make a good diaper bag too.

Respected Contributor

I like Vera Bradley but I wish they would return to the original floral prints - the English chintz that I loved.  Some of these new patters are ugly in my opinion!