Honored Contributor

DO YOU LIKE GOOSE CREEK CANDLES?

I've been using Bath & Body Works candles and thought I'd try these................

Any favorites?

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: DO YOU LIKE GOOSE CREEK CANDLES?

[ Edited ]

I tried one because I had hear such good things about them, and I was disappointed.

The BEST, by far, are from Pure Integrity. They company was one of the first to use soy and they have a special patented fragrance that has a wonderful throw. They are made in the USA - in the Eastern Hills Mall in upstate NY, and the company follows Christian principles in ow they conduct their business.

Everything is yummy from Pure Integrity - I use Lilac in my bedroom and Fruit Slices in the rest of the house.

In the fall and winter, It's Pumpkin Pie every day!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've never heard of this brand, but I'm a candleholic, always on the prowl for a new product...

Honored Contributor

I love candles, but I haven't heard of this brand.

I stopped getting scented candles because my daughter gets allergic reactions to them. 

The other day, a medical report came out, warning that the scented candles have a lot of questionable chemical additives in them, some are considered dangerous.

I'd love to know if anyone is aware of a good line of candles that are unscented.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

I just started ordering Goose Creek Candles this past winter and I love them.  I've only tried a few fragrances, but I've really enjoyed the ones I bought.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought some based on recommendations in the home forum.  When the box arrived the UPS guy commented on the strong aroma of the box.  It turned out most of the tops were loose and came off in transit,

The candles were all heavily scented, which I like but they burned down quickly.

They have frequent sales making their prices competitive.  I bought a bunch of holiday scents that were downright cheap.

Honored Contributor

thanks everyone-I will post back if I order.............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT