Valued Contributor
I have been told for years that I look like Michelle Pfeiffer.
Trusted Contributor

My late husband looked like Robert Redford.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I saw  a woman here that was an exact duplicate of Andie McDowell that lived here for years; Andie is about 4 inches taller.

@ECBG I loved Andie McDowell in Groundhog Day!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Parischic wrote:
I have been told for years that I look like Michelle Pfeiffer.

@Parischic Wow - lucky you!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@AlsaceGal wrote:

My late husband looked like Robert Redford.

@AlsaceGal Wow - lucky you too!  Unless other women were always surrounding him, lol.

Respected Contributor

@AlsaceGal 

You win!!!!

Hope it was like in "The Way We Were"....but ANY version will do!!!!

Respected Contributor

On one of my many motorcycle trips, we went to Niagara Falls and took the boat tour on the "Maid of the Mist"...

Standing at the front of the boat was a tall attractive man who looked EXACTLY like....

....."The Gorton Fisherman"....( the character on the fish stick box)...right down to being dressed in a slicker...On the "Maid of the Mist" no less!!!!!

We still laugh about that!!!

Respected Contributor

There was a cashier at a local market who looked a lot like Celine Dion.  She had a nice singing voice, too!

Trusted Contributor

@Othereeeen 

Yes, that's the way he looked until he became 70 and he aged better than Robert Redford.

Trusted Contributor

@Puppy Lips 

When we first dated I was 20 and he was 32 and looked 20. 
We used to go to dinner and after to a local club where there was dancing and a bar.

most of the table were round with upholstered benches around them.

We were sitting with a few people we knew and the club was crowded.  One time a young attractive gal climbed over everyone and squeezed herself between me and husband, this happened twice. Every time we danced there were women tapping my shoulder to dance with him.  He loved it. I have never been the jealous type and since we were only dating it was an opportunity to size him up. I was young and stupid.