Esteemed Contributor

DO YOU EVER REGRETTABLY DO THIS?

I just realized/remembered that I placed an order and forgot to go through Mr. Rebates or Ebates.   I HATE when that happens!!  LOL

I try to remember and do most of the time, but not always......am I the only one that does this???

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: DO YOU EVER REGRETTABLY DO THIS?

If I do this ,I cancel that order, and reorder using ebates

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs  I have an Ebates "button."  I'm pretty sure that's what it's called.  I signed up for it on the Ebates website, and every time I log into a website that has cash back, a little Ebates thing pops up in corner of the screen telling me how much.  I click on that, and it gives me my cash back automatically.  I never have to think about it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Or I went through  Retail Me Not. And HSN never completed the transaction. 

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs I did it last night and immediately went back to cancel the order and reordered Smiley LOL Sometimes my senior moments get the best of me!

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@tends2dogs  I have an Ebates "button."  I'm pretty sure that's what it's called.  I signed up for it on the Ebates website, and every time I log into a website that has cash back, a little Ebates thing pops up in corner of the screen telling me how much.  I click on that, and it gives me my cash back automatically.  I never have to think about it.

@NickNack

Yes, I have forgotten to go through Ebates and it's really disappointing when I realize what I missed/messed up.  I was really intrigued by this button feature you mentioned, so I went to sign up but unfortunately I got this message: "Sorry but the addon is only available on Chrome, Firefox and Edge". I'm on Safari so it wouldn't work for me but thanks for telling us about that. That's a pretty neat feature of Ebates, thanks for the heads up. I love using Ebates.

⚓️
Respected Contributor

@NickNack after last night I finally added the button to my Google chrome browser!

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@NickNack after last night I finally added the button to my Google chrome browser!

@GAQShopr53  I think you'll really like it!  I'm sure I would have missed out on a lot of cash back without it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I've been using Mr. Rebates for so long that signing in before making a purchase has become automatic.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I just realized/remembered that I placed an order and forgot to go through Mr. Rebates or Ebates.   I HATE when that happens!!  LOL

I try to remember and do most of the time, but not always......am I the only one that does this???

@tends2dogs  Yes, occasionally I do the same thing.