Honored Contributor

Re: DO NOT CLICK ANY OF THESE LINKS ON NEW THREADS

@Judaline wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

I find it disturbing that this forum didn't automatically filter out those threads and prevent them from appearing. That is a huge security hole.

Right. But just try and post something about Dlck Clark and they're on it!!!!!

@Judaline 

Certain words are already pre-filtered to decline just like the "Rob and Laura Petrie Show" You cant post the name of the actor that plays Rob's character int he show just like Mr. Clark....Nor could I meantion the name of a cat's favorite herb....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: DO NOT CLICK ANY OF THESE LINKS ON NEW THREADS

[ Edited ]

One time there was a "troll attack" on Christmas Eve of all days...that was a mess, but the Mods took care of it.....

The rules say no links that include ads from other retailers or political content....so most links cant be posted anyway, If there's something relevant in an article I just copy the content that applies to the thread without any links....but mention the "source" and the date....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”