Respected Contributor

Re: DO ANY OF YOU HAVE THAT LAZY KINDA DAY?

Actually @shell garden I woke up at 3am with a sore throat, allergies. I sprayed flonase up my nose but shoulda started it a week ago I know better.

It's gonna be a long day.

I called Showme, she didn't sound great, said she would call me back later! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've given up on ever having any energy anymore.   No matter what I do, I'm always in low gear.   I  keep vertical until I can no longer stand.    If I waited until I had energy, I'd be six feet under by now.

Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Yesterday was my day. I didn't sleep that well the night before. I just laid around all day long. Of course this morning I woke up early and gung ho, did two loads of laundry, made breakfast, ran into the city for errands and was back before noon. 

@jaxs mom what did you make?

You deserve a Bravo Woman LOL 

I'm on my third load of laundry, made the bed but that's my limit today until my DH gets home and he makes me go on a walk LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@shell garden

Nope, not anymore since I am not recovering from a serious illness or bad injury. I do exercise every day/have 1 cup of coffee a day/get a monthly B-12 shot because my Anemia and Ferritin Iron issues/no type of cola for me, H2o and milk are always my choice.

Most days many feel their "bahunkus" dragging is more mental than physical, unless suffering and/or recovering from something.

I can finally say: "Hallllaluya, I'm feeling Grrrrreat"!

hckynut(john)

@hckynut.....YAY JOHN.....I am so glad you are feeling better and no serious illness.  Sounds like you have it down pat and hope you continue on this great path.  You are such a sweet and wise poster and I enjoy reading your comments from time to time.

Hey, you like that word,"bahunkus"?  LOL.  And, Yes, I agree sometimes it can be more mental than physical.  If we try to have a nice and positive outlook even during the doom days we may be experiencing, that helps a great deal.

I'm clapping for you on your good health and regimen.  You Go John!!!!!!!!

Image result for animated little girl on monster inc
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Yesterday was my day. I didn't sleep that well the night before. I just laid around all day long. Of course this morning I woke up early and gung ho, did two loads of laundry, made breakfast, ran into the city for errands and was back before noon. 

@jaxs mom....YAY, you got back on track soon!  I think we all have one of those "blah" days.  I've got errands to run tomorrow, so I think today is a "blah" day for me because I know I'll be running with my head cut off the rest of the week, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@MaRina wrote:

Actually @shell garden I woke up at 3am with a sore throat, allergies. I sprayed flonase up my nose but shoulda started it a week ago I know better.

It's gonna be a long day.

I called Showme, she didn't sound great, said she would call me back later! 

@MaRina....oh sweetie, feel better soon.  I see a thread here that alot of people are having those allergies/colds/sore throats and something is going around.

Esteemed Contributor

@software wrote:

I've given up on ever having any energy anymore.   No matter what I do, I'm always in low gear.   I  keep vertical until I can no longer stand.    If I waited until I had energy, I'd be six feet under by now.

@software....bless your heart.  I hope you feel better soon and your doctor can recommend something.

Esteemed Contributor

Going to eat a late breakfast/early lunch.  But just wanted to say thank you to all who responded.  I loved reading your comments and I appreciate it very much.  Y'all are the sweetest posters EVER!!!!!!!!

BBLater but right now.....I'm a STARVING, lol...........................

Image result for animated olaf

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Going to eat a late breakfast/early lunch.  But just wanted to say thank you to all who responded.  I loved reading your comments and I appreciate it very much.  Y'all are the sweetest posters EVER!!!!!!!!

BBLater but right now.....I'm a STARVING, lol...........................

Image result for animated olaf

You are sweeter! 

Have a wonderful day my friend, and all the posters! 

Honored Contributor

I tend to drag if I didn't sleep well.  Sometimes I'll give myself a deadline and tell myself to start moving in a half hour and get the things on my 'to do' list done.