Esteemed Contributor

Re: DO ANY OF YOU HAVE THAT LAZY KINDA DAY?

@I am still oxox wrote:

Must be that kind of a day, just ate some protein, might be the boost I need 

@I am still oxox....portein bar or protein in a food group?  Sounds good to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@MaRina wrote:

What happened to shell, she must be busy with her floors Woman LOL 

@MaRina.....NO.....my "BAHUNKUS" ain't moved except to get another cup of coffee, LOL.  

Honored Contributor

I don't really have days when I just can't get myself going.  Probably because I'm working all day even if I am home and I have the same schedule I had when I went in to the office everyday.  I've always been a schedule person even in my sahm days.  I've always been an early riser too.  So, whether I want to or not....I just do what I know I have to when I'm scheduled to do it.  Sometimes there is a day on the weekend or a holiday when I don't feel like doing anything but I that's not a problem.  To me, that's a good thing.  My body is telling me I need some down time...and I believe in listening to my body.  

Esteemed Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

It's going to be 90 today. I should have done my walk early this morning. I always feel better and have more oomph after a good walk. And I love to see high numbers on my Fitbit. lol

Walking

I used to walk every morning, too, and had more energy from it.  I'm trying to force myself to get back in the habit and said I'd start in September when the weather got cooler...oh well so much for that.

@VanSleepy....I know what you mean.  Just getting started is the challenge.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@shell garden

Nope, not anymore since I am not recovering from a serious illness or bad injury. I do exercise every day/have 1 cup of coffee a day/get a monthly B-12 shot because my Anemia and Ferritin Iron issues/no type of cola for me, H2o and milk are always my choice.

Most days many feel their "bahunkus" dragging is more mental than physical, unless suffering and/or recovering from something.

I can finally say: "Hallllaluya, I'm feeling Grrrrreat"!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Yes, that kind of day is today.

And my solution is to take another nap. 

If that doesn't work, I'll take another!😄 

(And I'm so grateful that I can!)

@on the bay.....that is so my kinda day.  I can see you now.....heading for that nap, lol..............

Image result for animated hillarious lying in the bed taking a nap

Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Overslept today, came downstairs to find that my naughtiest cat had fixed his own breakfast. He found a pouch of temptations and helped himself

coffeeeeeee!

It is helping, but have to scurry. We are getting high winds and heat starting today and lasting a week. Have a lot to do to prepare. Need to water before it starts.

@hennypenny....that was your precious cat's way of saying, "good morning mommy.  I fixed my own breakfast, so not to worry", lol.

Be careful in those high winds and heat.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden  Food group I had a slice of ham and cheese 

@shell garden wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Must be that kind of a day, just ate some protein, might be the boost I need 

@I am still oxox....portein bar or protein in a food group?  Sounds good to me.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't really have days when I just can't get myself going.  Probably because I'm working all day even if I am home and I have the same schedule I had when I went in to the office everyday.  I've always been a schedule person even in my sahm days.  I've always been an early riser too.  So, whether I want to or not....I just do what I know I have to when I'm scheduled to do it.  Sometimes there is a day on the weekend or a holiday when I don't feel like doing anything but I that's not a problem.  To me, that's a good thing.  My body is telling me I need some down time...and I believe in listening to my body.  

@chrystaltree....LOVE your ATTITUDE.  I was the same way when I was working.....early riser and did what I had to do.  Now retired, I'm getting lazier more often than I like, lol.  Yes, I agree, our body does tell us when we need to take it easy.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday was my day. I didn't sleep that well the night before. I just laid around all day long. Of course this morning I woke up early and gung ho, did two loads of laundry, made breakfast, ran into the city for errands and was back before noon. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval