Respected Contributor

Re: DO ANY OF YOU HAVE THAT LAZY KINDA DAY?

@Daisy wrote:

It's going to be 90 today. I should have done my walk early this morning. I always feel better and have more oomph after a good walk. And I love to see high numbers on my Fitbit. lol

Walking

I used to walk every morning, too, and had more energy from it.  I'm trying to force myself to get back in the habit and said I'd start in September when the weather got cooler...oh well so much for that.

Honored Contributor

Yes, that kind of day is today.

And my solution is to take another nap. 

If that doesn't work, I'll take another!😄 

(And I'm so grateful that I can!)

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Overslept today, came downstairs to find that my naughtiest cat had fixed his own breakfast. He found a pouch of temptations and helped himself

coffeeeeeee!

It is helping, but have to scurry. We are getting high winds and heat starting today and lasting a week. Have a lot to do to prepare. Need to water before it starts.

Esteemed Contributor

@MaRina wrote:

Well missy I'm on my third cup of coffee Smiley Tongue

Come clean my floors Woman LOL 

@MaRina....when pigs "FLY"....lol.  I'm on my second cup.....I'm waking up, lol.

Image result for animated pigs flying

Esteemed Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

this post was too funny and i just love minions! 

yes, of course i have lazy days, but i push myself to get things done anyway. maybe not everything on my to do list, but at least most of them so that i won't kick myself too hard. 

bahunkus. never heard that word before, but it gets my vote to go in the dictionary 😄

@freakygirl....BAHUNKUS.... "a strong and funny word invented by shell garden to describe the awesomeness of one's backside in any situation", lol.

I love Minions too.

"Your bahunkus, My bahunkus, let's cheer for all of our bahunkuses", lol.

Image result for animated laughing
Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I have that lazy day every day. Am retired so I go with the flow. Last year my Dr. said my B12 was low. She gave me a shot a week for 12 weeks. I never got any energy from that. No energy from coffee either.

@proudlyfromNJ....I know what you mean.  I don't take the shots, but....from time to time, I take those B12 chewies I get from GNC store.  They help alot on those days that I just can't get going.

Esteemed Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

Having that kind of day, too. Only on my 2nd cup of coffee!

Chalking it up to the heat. It was 90+ degrees up here in Northern MI all weekend and not cooling off 'till Wednesday.

@Snowpuppy....I think you are on to something.  Still in the 90's here and I never have as much energy in the summer as I do in the Fall, Winter and Spring.

Come on Fall temps.....I'm ready for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

It's going to be 90 today. I should have done my walk early this morning. I always feel better and have more oomph after a good walk. And I love to see high numbers on my Fitbit. lol

Walking

@Daisy Sunflower...you go girl.  I need to start walking.  I exercise by swimming, mowing the lawn (push mower) and my stationary bike.  Hey, how do you like your Fitbit?  Was wondering about them.

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

Well missy I'm on my third cup of coffee Smiley Tongue

Come clean my floors Woman LOL 

@MaRina....when pigs "FLY"....lol.  I'm on my second cup.....I'm waking up, lol.

Image result for animated pigs flying

Well than see ya soon I JUST SAW SOME HAHAHA! 

Esteemed Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

I have those days occasionally because I am "weather sensitive". 

Too hot and humid = no energy

Too gloomy and rainy = no energy

I push myself to do 5 things, some as simple as make the bed, empty the dishwasher, etc.  That can get me moving.  Sometimes I take a B12 (under the tongue) tablet.  Not sure if it reallly helps or I just think it does. Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

@mac116....me too, "weather sensitive" in the summer.  Hey, I take the B12 chewys at times and they seem to help me.