Honored Contributor

Re: DID YOU SHOP THE FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND?

[ Edited ]

I bought 1 pair of pants, pj's, shirt & ragg socks from Lands End. They had 50% off & 15% cash back with Rakuten.

Bought CBD Acid Mantle Repair Moisturizer, Body lotion & lip balm from Lord Jones. I got 35% off purchase of $100 or more.

Bought an LED light therapy neck pillow & LED light therapy for gum health from LED Technologies. It can also be used to whiten teeth. They had 30% off.

I bought a few things from Benefit with 20% off + 15% cash back.

We signed up for some streaming packages.

Thought about buying an Aero Garden 9 pod but they were out of the 9 pod refill salad seed pods. Did not know how long it would be before they would get them back in stock?

Honored Contributor

I bought those same pitchers also in green a while ago, @Oznell , and thank you for the new idea re red and white flowers.

As to shopping, I wanted to take advantage of free shipping, but didn't need a thing, for Christmas or otherwise.

(BTW, I would not recommend the coordinating teapot. The  foot of the pot is oddly attached to the body, creating a space inside between the body and the foot that doesn't clean easily. In other words, the transition between bottom and side is not seamless. I won't be using it for tea anymore, just a vase probably.)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Fun to hear the different perspectives of shoppers here.

Hey, @Spacrazy and @GingerPeach ,  thanks for giving your input on the little pitchers you own, appreciate that.   Good tip on the flawed teapot, @GingerPeach --  I love when posters are able to give helpful feedback to guide others' purchases, or decisions not to purchase!

Respected Contributor

I didn't do any Q shopping this weekend but purchased my gifts before and mostly during free shipping time.  I also did more local shopping this year.  But I am done for Xmas now.

I did see some things I would like, but trying to reel it in.  I have easy pays to pay each month and never leave a balance due on Q card.  I like Christmas but bills still need paid on time.  Lol

Enjoy your purchase and best time is free shipping days.  It was nice for the Q to do because so many purchase from them.  I'm one of them.  

I do like Temptations and I have some nice pieces I use all the time.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did purchase from HSN, but not from qvc. Nothing of interest when I did watch qvc.

Esteemed Contributor

Purchased more items from other companies with  great sale prices and free shipping .

Did order just a few items from QVC with free shipping .

Even ShopHq offered  an extra  20% off  everything , even on sale items and  big discounts on sample items .

Honored Contributor

I didn't, but I just love those 3 pitchers.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PhilaLady1 I would be interested to know how you like your DG2 jeans, assuming they were the TS the other day?   Sounds like you will be very well dressed!

Oh yes I bought Curtis Stone's dual sided chopper and masher on HSN.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@PhilaLady1 I would be interested to know how you like your DG2 jeans, assuming they were the TS the other day?   Sounds like you will be very well dressed!

Oh yes I bought Curtis Stone's dual sided chopper and masher on HSN.

Thanks! I haven't bought any Diane Gilman in over 10years so took a chance for only $32.00.

Valued Contributor

Rarely do I actually watch live QVC. The Items Recently On Air is my usual source of product display. I find that generally they jabber too long about a single item and still omit pertinent information. When there is an item of interest, I add it to my wish list. 

So, with that disclaimer, I was happy to order the Cook's Essentials 3 qt. covered brasier I had long coveted and in my fave color--a double score with both lunchtime special price and free shipping:

Then also ordered 2 sets of the LocknLock 21 cup flip top containers with handles (@ Black Friday price).

Wrapped up my wild QVC shopping spree with a Denim & Co turtleneck.

No regrets (yet)!