Honored Contributor

DID YOU SHOP THE FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND?

[ Edited ]

Wondering if the longer free shipping period netted much more shopping.  I hadn't planned to, but on my "long term" wish list I've had the Temp-tations set of 3 small pitchers, forever.  Also the rooster butter dish.  So, bit the bullet.

These are my "Christmas decorations" purchase for the season, since they are green!  March them down a table, put red or white flowers in.  The thing I love is the practical aspect though.  They're perfect as extra gravy boats, or for syrup, juice etc.   Could not resist, given that they have that decorative/ useful duality, and also have different size/shapes:

th.jpg

I like the woodland version too, but these green Floral Lace will be festive for Christmas, springtime, anytime...

Did you pick up anything you've long wished for?

****EDITED TO ADD:

December 7 Postscript--  

In case anyone's interested, the three Temp-tations green "Floral Lace"  pitchers arrived today, and are impressive!  

Each one is graceful but satisfyingly "chunky" and a little bit different from each other.  The green is not *quite* the standard Christmas green-- it's more the usual Temp-tations green, which I think of as ever so slightly more of an 'army' green, or 'sea' green.  I happen to love that shade. 

Can't wait to put them with red accessories for Christmas, or draft one of them as an extra sauce boat on my table-- after all, they're microwaveable  Smiley Happy ....

Honored Contributor

Re: DID YOU SHOP THE FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND?

No.  At this point, we're all shopped out.

Honored Contributor

No.   I don't shop for Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

No.   I don't shop for Christmas.

first time i've heard anyone say that.....

Honored Contributor

@Oznell , I love pitchers and use them to decorate also.  Those green pitchers are really cute !  My only purchases were practical, I got the Halo charger, and the stretch wrap organizers. Except for food, I think I'm done shopping, 🤞

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

My purchases were in L'Occtaine.  "Tis the season to be dry!".  I needed a few items for my DILove too and she doesn't need things to dust.

Respected Contributor

No.

Respected Contributor

Well, as a matter of fact, I did @Oznell. Didn’t have much to pull from my wish list since hardly watch anymore but I do have a first great grandson so loved picking up some things for him.  I found some makeup things to buy that I wouldn’t have paid S&H for plus some future birthday gifts glad to have at the ready.

To answer your question I did make purchases I would not have normally made from the Q. I just detest paying S&H. I’m sure it was a boost for everyone.

BTW I know you will enjoy your new pitchers - I got mine when they first came out in blue floral lace and I just love them. They are great to heat up syrup and melt butter for waffles or ice cream toppings and I stick them in the freezer so milk is ice cold for cereal. They just look pretty in my cabinet.

Respected Contributor

Happy "Post" Thanksgiving @Oznell 

The set of 3 pitchers are very pretty.  I'm sure others will comment how pretty they are when you display them.  

I have not shopped at all last weekend; however, my recent 4 purchases:  (2) LUG crossbodies, (1) LUG wallet & a pair of Ryka boots .. all special Black Friday prices & also free shipping on each item.  I couldn't resist & I justified them by "how could I go wrong?"   Woman Wink  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased a few items.

• L'Occitane-Birthday gift for my aunt. QVC's pricing was better than what L'Occitane was offering on their website for Black Friday pricing.
  • Cuddl Duds Jersey & Microfleece Women's Pajamas. (Evergreen trees & Fair Isle.
  • Power Cube Modular 5 Socket System.
  • Hummingbird Basel Set of 5 Blue Light Reading glasses. 

I forgot about the Football throw that I ordered from HSN free shipping as a TS for a Christmas gift for one of my GF's.