Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  not sure since their spots will be gone before antlers bud and I can't see under them for gender.  Someone asked the same thing the other day.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: DEER cuteness overload

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick wrote:

@mousiegirl  not sure since their spots will be gone before antlers bud and I can't see under them for gender.  Someone asked the same thing the other day.  

@MamaWick   The two dots are dark, so it makes sense that it would be for growing antlers, but does grow them also, so we will see.

I was watching a video of a doe giving birth to twins, so posted the link, then continued watching and it was the following day and the doe was having convulsions just trying to stay on her feet and I was so shocked that I left the site and deleted my post.  I googled what would cause this, I assume the doe died, and could find nothing about a doe, only fawns.  The only way to know what/why it happened, would be to go back, but I can't bear to watch it, and I suppose the fawns had a dire ending also once she was gone.

Honored Contributor

Re: DEER cuteness overload

[ Edited ]

Could they be any cuter?!!

No I can't imagine!

But every day you give us the most amazing photos of deer and some of all wildlife I've ever seen.

All those spots! I just would have to kiss and hug each little one and their mamas too.

And that last picture of that tiny one with the sweetest face, oh my goodness!

Is the third picture from last Tracy and her little one?

Then your precious little Cricket with the cutest bright eyes, that sweet face.

Thank you over and over @MamaWick!❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Thank you @MamaWick .

Hopefully, Those two babies will grow up to be good friends.

That face!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

You certainly titled this thread right!

Is this another newbie (sp?) or the one earlier posted?  Either way, it's simply adorable .. feeding from Mom & napping.  Wonderful to see additions to your deer family.  I think your Sweet Cricket was trying to immitate the baby napping.  She's adorable also. 

Thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

I love little Cricket. What a sweet face. I love the fawns. 
Thanks Mama Wick. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for sharing these tender moments.  They are so precious.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick  They are beyond adorable and amazing little creatures. I know you're having a lot of fun watching them. Looks like you've got yourself a little deer farm lol. Cricket is such a doll too. Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   I just can't!   They are so adorable that words escape me. Thank you so much for taking these pictures and sharing them with us. 

I could just look at them again and again wishing I could give them all carrots.  I would love to hug them as well, but I know that I should not, so I'll hug them in my heart.  

Woofs and kisses to the sweetest and most beautiful Cricket. Love her clear eyes. 💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

Wht a beautiful/adorable little bambino 🥰❤️