Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Wednesday 11/17/2021

@MamaWick   Years ago. I bought a pair of deer figures.  When I received them, they looked very realistic, except the antlers, so I thought, so returned them.  Now, I see that the antlers of a real deer look the same, as if they are sitting instead of attached, if you know what I mean.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   I can't stop giggling. Smiley knows he all that and some more!  

His profile is magestic, but he sticks out his tough showing his mischievous side. 

That nose shoot is priceless. It's like he saying, "Aren't I adorable?"    Yes he is. Here's where I laughed out loud and even snorted!

MamaWick, I would love to see the rest of your beautiful face.  Perhaps another selfie with a "Where's Waldo/Smiley" in the background too.  

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.  She's probably getting a chuckle as well 💕🌈.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@luvzchiz  I've tried to upload a photo for my profile picture and it never accepts it.  I think I've had a full face photo on here, but not sure.  I'm not afraid to show you my senior face! 

20211118_092418.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix