Esteemed Contributor

Re: DEER Wednesday 06/01/2022

Not at all surprised,  but you have raised a son of care and compassion.  If this situation does not break your heart....

Bless your son and all those actively helping.

Esteemed Contributor

Your posts bring such joy. Thank you. ❤️🐾❤️🐾🦌🦌🙏

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That is the cutest picture with the one deer with the mouth open for a treat.  The deer are just too sweet.  I hope some other neighbors feed the deer too.  Great pictures again.  Willow looks ticked off in the last picture.  She knows she does not stand a chance with the big dog.  It's nice that the two can play together.

Today I heard about the husband that passed away 2 days after his wife was killed.  This is such a very sad tradegy.  At least the children do not have to go back to Robb school.  The children will be sent to either of two schools.  We can send our prayers and love to the families hoping for peace.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Glorious pictures..

Look how close they are... wow.

Who is the furbaby with Willow... ?

Adorable.

Thank you.

Occasional Contributor

Oh my gosh!! These pictures are pure joy. Thanks so much for sharing. Those dear deer faces are exquisite. How long have they been visiting? They really trust you!!
Valued Contributor

I was thinking of your son, Mamawick, after you told me the other day they'd be going there and figured they were now there helping.  The horrible sadness continues and each day we see more and more of the funerals and them hilighting and talking about each child, etc.  Not surprised they're helping where your son works - they step up for everything.  Our company too is going to do something for our employee.  We're just letting her get thru all her grief and funeral and then we're going to take care of her for needs going forward.  Just so beyond heartbreaking.

On another note, I'm so happy to see all the deer and Roo and Willow are so adorable together.  Just so much fun to see them!  Heart