Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Wednesday 03/16/2022

@MamaWick 

The Ladies & Babies dumped the men again.  First come, first serve ..

And, that baby on your deck .. how cute is she!  Looks like she had the "gift to gab today."  Woman Happy  

Sweet Willow:  I hope you had fun playing in your yard amongst your deer family.  You're making a lot of new friends.  Soon, the deer will be knocking at your door asking for you to come out & play with them.  Heart

Honored Contributor

It is so good to see all the deer out today.  I love the picture of the curious deer by the table.  Great pictures!   And, Willow, I bet you get into all kinds of trouble but with that sweet face no one can get mad at you!  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Like I mentioned on your FB page, I think with the deer coming on the patio, they want to have a tea party and also looking for their snacks!  LOL

That is so funny with Willow and thst stick is almost as big as she is!  Such a sweet, precious baby!  HeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Alrighty then, the gals have arrive to welcome you back!   Belly up to the deck ladies.  

I had to chuckle at the third picture.  The adorable doe was obviously nominated by her elders to communicate with you and remind you that they like carrots 🥕!  😃

Woofs and hugs to cutie Miss Willow White.  She may be a mere 4 lbs, but she casts a big shadow!  What a wonderful picture!  Worthy of being framed.  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

The second and third pictures with the sweet deer at your patio table, its like she is saying to you "Come on out and bring the carrots. I can eat right here."