Esteemed Contributor

Re: DEER Wednesday 01/19/2022

We are told her daddy was a 6 pound Yorkie and mama a smallish chi. Just sent off DNA on her.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick  Well, now you know where her  silky long hair came from.  From the looks of it, you'll never have to leash her.  Just carry her around in your pocket. Smiley Very Happy

When I take 11 1/2 lbs Chi-Chi on long walks, I end up carrying her walking back home in her pouch (which I keep in my car).

I also use the pouch when I go grocery shopping or go into any type of "food" store.

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at Wed, Jan 19, 2022-4.00.51 PM.png

She usually falls asleep inside.  I keep a small blanket inside. When she pokes her head out, part of the blanket is on her head, folks are shocked thinking I was carrying around a sleeping infant human instead of a dog. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I have had a bit of a rough day. I see MamaWick's post of the lovely does and handsome bucks and sweet Willow White.  I feel a calm come over me, a ray of sunshine peeking through the window.  My mind shifts to lighter things, the issues disappear.  Nature's gifts uplift and give hope for a better day ahead.  

Esteemed Contributor

We do have a sling for WWW
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick    The herd is looking good.  Your wonderful pictures just make my day!

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White!  She is thriving in your home.   I am interested to see what the report says about her lineage.  My prediction: she is 100% love!

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven 💕🌈, another love bug!😍

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

So glad the Ladies, Babies & Gents have grouped together once again.  I hoped they enjoyed their meal together as a family. Heart

I don't think you ever need to worry about Sweet Willow getting overweight.  Do you know what her max. weight would be for her mix?  She's such a cutie. Heart

Sending prayers for your neighbor & her 2 kitties.

Thanks for sharing. 

Valued Contributor

The precious deer!  Wonder if they will show up with the bad weather coming tomorrow.  You're a little north of me so it might be worse up there.  Hope you are staying in!

And precious baby Willow!  Be still my heart!  And all of a little over 2 pounds!!  What a lovebug she is!!  Just love her!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac,

Silhouette Design Store - View Design #11996: 'too cute' word phrase Silhouette Online Store, Silhouette Design, Silhouette Cameo, Baby Mini Album, Stencils, Scrapbook Titles, Scrapbooking, Cute Words, Text Background

Esteemed Contributor

He's a beauty. Showing off his harem. Love ❤️ 🦌❤️❤️🦌