Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Wednesday 01/12/2021

@MamaWick   Little Willow loves you.  Bonding is so sweet.  Now back to our Does who are frolicking in the tall grass and oh, one young Buck.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Looks like little Willow loves her new Mama.  All curled up on Mama's chest, taking a dogie nap.   

Respected Contributor

Willow is settling in and nestling in nicely. What a sweet fur child. I wish all much happiness together.

Your pictures are always lovely and so uplifting. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick  Beautiful deer and adorable Willow! I'm so glad for you and PapaWick too! 
           🦌🦌  🐶🐾🐾🤎

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Such beautiful & handsome young deer. Heart

I'd love to be with them & enjoy petting & talking to them.

Congratulations on the official adoption of Sweet Willow.  Heart  And what a little cuddle-bug she is.  it's easy to see the attachment you have for each other.  Enjoy many more happy & healthy years together.  Heart

Thank you for sharing.

Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the official adoption of baby Willow!  Gawd, just so precious!! Hugs and kisses to her!  I know that you were lead to her by your baby who left you! I always feel the former pet always helps.  Heart

And the gang was around to visit - both boys and grils!  Very nice!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick    Awww, the youn'in deer are visiting today.  Great pictures!   

Happy gotcha day to Miss Willow White.   Such a cuddle bug. 🥰

The pictures of you and her show the only way I believe one should "wear" animals- live & snuggled up.  You both look fantastic and content.   

What is Willow's diet?   Woofs and hugs adorable wee one!

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

MamaWick, do you want me to stop my tags to Cricket?   I'm sure she is never far from your heart, and that she sent Willow to you and PapaWick.   I don't want to upset you.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@luvzchiz  I think we are going to use 01/07 as Willow's gotcha day.  That is the day we brought her home and she never left.  Yesterday was the day we paid the shelter fee and received her voucher for shots, microchip, and spay.  

She eats Blue Buffalo, small breed puppy food.  Unfortunately it was an abrupt diet change and she's having very loose poop.  Hopefully that will end soon.  She does have her new puppy appointment with our vet next Wednesday. 

We are not upset with your sweet posts to our Cricket, but you can stop if you wish.  We will always know you are thinking about her whether or not you post about her,.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 😍

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Lovely, thank you.  Willow looks like a happy girl!Smiley Happy