Valued Contributor

As always, beautiful pictures.  And thank you too for caring for them and feeding them. The pics always put a smile on my face each time!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Interesting pic with them standing. @MamaWick  What did you put in their food lol.

Seriously, I have never seen that.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4  You've never seen deer fight?  Does generally rear up like this and mature bucks fight with their antlers.  Sometimes we can hear the bucks fighting a block or so away.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Tuesday 12/22/2020

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick wrote:

@colliemom4  You've never seen deer fight?  Does generally rear up like this and mature bucks fight with their antlers.  Sometimes we can hear the bucks fighting a block or so away.

@MamaWick  No I haven't. There are deer around the area but not like where you live.The most nature I'm usually exposed to is dogs lol.

My in-laws feed groundhogs, chipmunks, raccoons and all sorts of critters. Some I'm sure they shouldn't be feeding but they are quite elderly and stubborn. It's snowing and cold now so not many animals around.

Valued Contributor

You can tell they are gentle animals the way they are esting with their heads together. When I had two dogs it didn't work out that way. The dominant dog would take over and the other would walk away. They each had their own dish of course but one didn't finish first. Great pics!