Esteemed Contributor

20221019_213826.jpg

20221030_181254.jpg

20221030_181326.jpg

20221030_181353.jpg

20221104_181020.jpg

20221104_181044.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Oh my!  That buck in the first picture looks like he's sugar coated.  What a handsome fella, as are the other ones.  

Thank you for sharing all with us.  

I've said it before, your pictures are not only frame worthy but should be bound in a coffee table book. Have you ever entered any in photography contests?   You have my winning vote. 🦌🦌🦌

Speaking of winners, woofs and hugs to the always adorable Miss Willow White.   Oh how I would love to give you ear sckritches and kisses.  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Wowza! That is a magnificent fellow!

And a little one cautiously following.

that is so sweet!

You would not believe what I saw on Friday night. A once in a lifetime thing. It was dark and I saw my 2 adult possums race across the dark yard. Then I kept seeing and hearing the branches move in the tree in our neighbors yard. It couldn't have been just the wind-too much movement and rustling. Suddenly I saw a tiny little white face peek out-a baby possum! Then some squeaks and another, and 3, then 4 little faces of the cutest baby possums!!!! They watched me as I said "Hi sweetie pies! Hi babies!" Poking their heads in and out. 

What an incredible, glorious sight. I was so lucky! I will always treasure that. Just thought I'd share that -a magical nature moment! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay. WOW!!!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor

the first picture is amazing... He looks like a stature.... he is magnificent....  can't believe it.

Willow what are you looking at? Are you looking out a window? 

Maybe meditating.

Thank you again for these beautiful pictures.

What would I do without seeing these posts.. 

Love and blessings to you and all.

Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Tuesday 11/08/2022

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick 

That photo of the Buck looks like a contest WINNER---JUST MAGNIFICIENT!!!!  Love all those handsome fellows too!

Hello Sweet Princess Willow--- enjoying some relaxation time!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Tuesday 11/08/2022

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

Wowza! That is a magnificent fellow!

And a little one cautiously following.

that is so sweet!

You would not believe what I saw on Friday night. A once in a lifetime thing. It was dark and I saw my 2 adult possums race across the dark yard. Then I kept seeing and hearing the branches move in the tree in our neighbors yard. It couldn't have been just the wind-too much movement and rustling. Suddenly I saw a tiny little white face peek out-a baby possum! Then some squeaks and another, and 3, then 4 little faces of the cutest baby possums!!!! They watched me as I said "Hi sweetie pies! Hi babies!" Poking their heads in and out. 

What an incredible, glorious sight. I was so lucky! I will always treasure that. Just thought I'd share that -a magical nature moment! 

@on the bay 

I appreciate your magical moment....even though I live in the suburbs there are a lot of green belts, walking trails, and vacant fields around me......so I love it went critters come to visit----we have deer (that come to drink from sprinklers), raccoons, and possums ( a mom and a baby was snooping around my neighbors door)......and Mr. and Mrs. skunk......(thankfully the skunks quickly leave and dont stay long)......Like you I love animals and enjoy seeing all the critters when they pay a visit....😍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Yes, that boy in the first picture is so handsome!  The girls will have to fight over him!  LOL!

And just looking at that pic of Miss Willow relaxes me as she's just so chill in that pic!  Adorable!  Heart