Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   I think the buck in the first picture is complaining about the Q boards shutting down.  He is right!  I'm glad he got rewarded for his efforts.  

What smart deer you have. The young buck knows how to read and follow the sign in your yard.   

Each day I think that the pictures you share are the best and couldn't get any better, but they do.  They speak to my heart and help me relax. Thank you and a big thank you for sharing Cricket with us.  

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.  You will always be remembered. 💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

That first pic is so sweet. He's just beautiful and grateful for his carrots.

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick    I so love your beautiful photos of all those precious deer.  They are truly beautiful and sweet creatures.  You are so lucky and blessed to have the family of deers come into your yard and be so comfortable with you and papa wick!  I will miss your posts once these forums close.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - hopefully, you will join us at the new boards - riley1

Honored Contributor

@golding76     I started an email to myself and copied a picture of the deer in it.  I will be collecting pictures until the end.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick   Thank you for your kindness to the deer.  I really learned to love those critters.   Also, thank you for taking all the beautiful pictures.  I will view the photos until the end.  Best wishes to you and your husband.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz   Your first sentence in your reply is priceless.  It sure gave me a chuckle.  Yeah, the deer say "keep the forum open."  The deer are holding a rally petitioning QVC.  lol  

kindness is strength