Esteemed Contributor

When I got up this morning!

20220924_200658.jpg

20210624_175312.jpg

20210628_172055.jpg

20220907_145936.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Oh my, what a wonderful good morning welcome!  Just want to kiss those faces.  Of course that would not be a good idea.  

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White, my nap sister.  How adorable!   I'd love to cuddle with her.  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

Hope you and PapaWick along with Willow have a great day.   Thank you for sharing your bounty of beauties.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

It looks like the Doe wants another carrot with her mouth open.  She's a pretty one.  Willow, I think you have the right idea.  Get that sleep, Willow, so you can play later.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Miss Willow is just chillin' and all cozy. Looks like Brown-eyed girl would like some more of whatever it is you are handing out. And then, all the girls relaxing.

Thanks for the pics @MamaWick 

Super Contributor

Wow, look at those eyes.. They are so trusting... I just can't believe it.... Amazing.... they must let you pet them... 

Willow could care less... she is such a beauty.... resting and happy.

Thank you so much for these beautiful pictures... 

They always make my sad day..

Love and blessings to you and all.

Honored Contributor

Delightful to see the woodland creatures relaxing while waiting for their meals.  It must be a good feeling to know safety surrounds them, a laid back day .  What lovely long eyelashes on the doe in the second photo, so pretty!

Ah, sleep, Willow White's favorite past time, hope her dreams are happy ones, she seems so content.  A nature visit through photos appreciated!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Aww! They are relaxing until the @MamaWick and Papa Wick Diner opens and perhaps hoping their little friend Willow will come out too!

On sunday I had a baby deer with half it's spots come up near me and start nippling on a bush. Then right behind her was the daddy! We just cautiously stared at each other and then the daddy went away. The baby kept on eating. She didn't seem to mind me but when she saw her dad had wondered away, she did too. It was thrilling and I thought of your deer @MamaWick and how wonderful it would be to have mine friendly enough to let me touch them. But I don't feed them because

people do not want them dining on their flowers and plants! If it was my yard I would take the deer!😊 with perhaps a few deer resistant shrubsSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"