Esteemed Contributor

20210917_182458.jpg

20210917_182428.jpg

20210917_182326.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

Glad to see several there for their usual treats!  They're all so adorable!  I can never get enough of the deer pics!!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Gentle deer, lovely back rounds, nature's gifts, I just need to go to MamaWick's photos to see it all !!!  The tranquility of the pictures, seeing the deer enjoying their treats always uplifting.  And of course I always appreciate the Wick's daily acts of kindness.  It is a good time of day!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Hello babies!!!!Smiley Happy   Lovely!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi beautiful and handsome deer!

So glad to see you everyday!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

It’s a gray rainy day here.  

Thank you for the peace, and joy you and your family bring.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

You got some good "mix" photos today.  I'm enjoying seeing the does & bucks mixing & mingling.  Their appetites are ready for the carrot meal.

Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Tuesday 09/21/2021

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick   Sweet treats for the beautiful deer from the sweethearts, Mama and PapaWick. Enjoy in good health.  

I don't know how some will hunt them.  It breaks my heart to see or hear of that.

Yes, I know that in some places the population might be getting too much for the area, but there are other ways to deal with the situation.  

We back a woods and have deer visiting us in the early morning or late at night.  They enjoy my flowers, bushes, and even the faux fences from the Q.  My thinking is everyone has to eat.  

Woofs to sweet Cricket in heaven. A beautiful heart breaker for sure.  You are missed by your family and we your extended family.  Hugs. 💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

This is a younger group of deer.  The Bucks have new antler growth compare to some Bucks with a chandelier!  lol  Oh, they love those carrots. It seems they approach the carrots with caution.  @MamaWick   You should have a house guest this week.  Wait until she sees the deer.  I hope a large group visits.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

What a treat to see this happy group enjoying their treats in peace and safety.  It’s a joy to see a fur creature eating without fear.  It takes so much love to provide such comfort.