Esteemed Contributor

Sorry these are late.  We've been gone most of the day. 

20220905_191842.jpg

20220906_191641.jpg

20220905_192013.jpg

20220905_191944.jpg

20220830_133824.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Hello babies!  So very beautiful!!!

You are so fortunate to be where you are.  You will be given treats and be watched over.  Be save and thrive.

Willow, more adorable every day!

Honored Contributor

The Bambis are growing up and so darn cute!!!!!  They appear healthy and I am glad they have the Haven to visit for meals and water.  May they continue on the path to the Wick's and know they have a protected place to gather and find much kindness.

But of course Princess Willow snuggled comfortably in her royal red blanket, off to dreamland.  It is a calm quiet time for her and for the sweet visitors outside lazily enjoying their place of contentment.

Honored Contributor

Looks like the deer were complaining waiting for the food.  the mouths are open LOL.  That little sweetheart getting the carrot from you.  Willow, you have the right idea.  Sweet dreams.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick  Love the friendly deer. I saw my small herd tonight when walking. They were in a yard grazing close to the pond. Not in the circle.

My Jack Russell ignores them and we walked past slowly on the opposite side of the road. There are twins and another older fawn. Two older ones moved back a bit, but when I called to them they remembered me and didn't run. 
  There are too many new fences now in my center circle where I live. I hope they don't get hurt. 

🐶 🐾🦌🦌🦌

Valued Contributor

Awwww - the precious fawns still have their spots but see how they are starting to fade!  So cute!  Along with the close-up of the one having the carrot!  Heart

And Miss Willow is getting in her usual beauty nap - she looks so comfy all curled up!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Thank you.  Your beautiful pictures are always welcomed.

It's so interesting to see that the white spots on the fawns are different from baby to baby.  I guess there are no identical twins.  

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White.  Adorable curled up in her safe spot.  All animals should be so safe and loved.  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet