Esteemed Contributor

20220802_172312.jpg

20220802_171822.jpg

20220802_171911.jpg

20220802_171942.jpg

20220802_172130.jpg

Today is the first anniversary of when we carried Cricket to the Rainbow Bridge and set her free.

3267.jpeg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Aw run free sweet angel on your first heaven birthday.

3267.jpeg

Cricket💖

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   The second picture looks like a mama, baby, and papa visiting their favorites, the Wicks.   The beauty and peacefulness of your deer come through in all your pictures.  Thank you. 🥕🥕🍎🍎🦌🦌🍌🍌

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White who no doubt is having what we call, a happy nappy. 🥰

Woofs and continued love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈. This year has seemed to fly by. Cricket is still remembered and missed, although we only met her through your pictures.  Sending hugs to you and PapaWick.  ♥️

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Tuesday 08/09/2922

[ Edited ]

I love it that all of the shots today are up close and personal.  They are all beautiful and the first in particular is so touching. So serene and tranquil.

Little Willow with the daisies is beautiful, so sweet, serene but touched with a bit of sadness. I can only imagine how hard Cricket's passing was. My wish for you is that while you are tinged with sadness, may the happy memories of cherished Cricket stay uppermost in your mind. God bless.

Be safe on your journey MamaWick. You will be missed! 

Esteemed Contributor

Heart

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick    Seeing Cricket, I have tears knowing how much we miss our beloved family when they cross the bridge.  Even though my precious little girl died in my arms after she was attacked a decade ago, I think of her daily and will never stop missing her.  My heart goes out to you and all of us who experience the devestation and tradegy of losing our precious family💓

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@MamaWick    Seeing Cricket, I have tears knowing how much we miss our beloved family when they cross the bridge.  Even though my precious little girl died in my arms after she was attacked a decade ago, I think of her daily and will never stop missing her.  My heart goes out to you and all of us who experience the devestation and tradegy of losing our precious family💓

@phoenixbrd that was beautiful!

What a terrible tragedy you endured. I am so very sorry.

Of course your pain is still searing. You will always miss her and the only wish I can make is that your pain lessen in time. Take care.

Honored Contributor

My photo trip through nature always a delightful time of day.  The pictures of the deer enjoying their time at the Wick Haven, feeling safe and calm gives this animal lover a sense of peace.  It is such a nice place to visit , refreshing and rays of sunshine.

I am sure all who visit this post remember Cricket fondly as she was such a part of MamaWick. I believe in a place reserved for all animals to go when they pass and I know Cricket is making friends and at peace!!!!

Enjoy your trip, MamaWick, friends are always he best people to share our lives with!!!!

Honored Contributor

What beautiful, handsome stags!  The doe appears to  nuzzle her fawn which is so very sweet.

Cricket, you are with the angels and I am sure you are in a lap getting your little ears scratched.  You are still living in so many hearts.

1,324,047 Heart Shape Stock Photos and Images - 123RF

Honored Contributor

@DSD2 💓Thank you for your thoughtful response.