Esteemed Contributor

Cricket looks great in that picture. So bright-eyed and alert. Of course, natures other creatures are beautiful too.

Honored Contributor

Little Cricket you are looking so good -- it pays to eat.  Dipping your head for some water and showing your energy.  Bless your little heart.

This is really funny but I read an article that deer to do not like oranges.  You have to tell me if the deer at the orange @MamaWick .  The article said that these people put out pieces of orange around their flowerbeds so the deer don't eat the flowers.  the article also said that deer love bananas as a treat.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Thank you for Sweet Cricket's beautiful photo.  I hope she's still doing better?  We love seeing her.  Heart

Another beautiful girl's day at the Wick home .. that slice of orange looks delicious!  If I'm not mistaken are the last 2 photos of a woodchuck?  Hope you all had a pleasant day.  Thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

That's not Cricket dipping her head for a drink.  That is Rocket, the squirrel (both pictures).  Our deer love oranges.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

That is a cute name "Rocket" you gave that little squirrel @MamaWick!

😊

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

OMG, I thought I'd bust when I saw the squirrel in the container!  That's hilarious!!  Well, they need their treats too!  Woman LOL

And that most adorable, precious pic of Cricket!!  She's looking better than ever and so bright and cheerful!!  So happy for this!!  I love her big expressive eyes!  Lots and lots of big hugs to her from me!  HeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Your pictures always bring smiles to my face and joy to my heart.  The doe looks like she is enjoying the buffet!  And why not?  Good food and company within a safe place.  Heaven.  

Rocket's expression is a hoot.  Is his full name Rocket J. Squirrel, named after my favorite anime's Rocky and Bullwinkle?   Now you just need a Moose!  

Woofs, kisses, gentle hugs and ear sckritches to sweet Cricket.  Such a beautiful and expressive face. Nom nom Cricket, keep eating to continue building up your strength. Your fan club is sending love. 

Still sending prayers and good thoughts for you all. 💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

Prayers answered and blessings!  Cricket looking so much better and eating again!  What a cute picture.  And of course your pictures are so "deer" and we love them.  Heart  I always look forward to your nature pics.  Your furry extended family is so photogenic and they have the most beautiful eyes.   

Esteemed Contributor

@luvzchiz  yes indeed...that is Rocket J Squirrel. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix