Esteemed Contributor

DEER Tuesday 07/26/2022

[ Edited ]

20220724_194943.jpg

20220724_195205.jpg

20220724_195230.jpg

We may be certifiable, but it is working...picking up the deer berries. I picked up the big clumps and then began raking the berries into piles. Using the shopvac was MY idea.

20220725_191739.jpg

20220724_122414.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

Is that a banana peel in the third photo?

Thank you for posting your pictures, I enjoy them so much.

Shout out to Papa Wick too!!!

BTW, my offer to pupsit the little furry cutie still stands LOL!

Respected Contributor
Lol- you have a good Hubbie..!
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Did you ever imagine that your and PapaWick's retirement would be picking up deer berries?🤣.  Kudos to you two for all the work you do.  

Great picture of the doe who appears to be smiling with the banana peel in her mouth.  🍌🍌

I truly enjoy and appreciate your pictures each day.  Thank you.  

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White. Oh that precious face.  I'll puppy sit too. 🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

A lovely little one getting to savor a sweet snack on their own.

A clever, creative use of the shopvac. It's one of our most used appliances, and the oldest. Still working after years!

Red is definitely Willow's color! What happiness that sweet face must bring each day!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  It is obvious that the deer love you as well as the little minx, Willow.

Honored Contributor

Is Papa Wick getting to pet that sweet deer's ear?!

I would love to do that. I love that they love and trust you so much.All these pictures, always so good for the heart and soul!

Willow's look of love is priceless.💖

So glad you got that innovative idea for the "berries"😄 (though Willow might not be so appreciative!)

Though where there's love no chore is too great!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Nature and Friends through photos, always a spirit lifting experience!!!!  

It's nice to see PapaWick doing his part in keeping the Wick Haven a great place to visit for the forest friends!!!  How tame and delightful the deer are sensing safety and well being and of course a good meal!!!!  The daily visits are always enjoyable and the Wick's certainly epitomize the phrase, Acts of Kindness.

Princess Willow Wick in her royal red blanket, looking regal and so darn cute!!!!!!!  My visit through photos a pleasure!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Papa Wick....labor of love   Mama Wick....genius using the shop vac. 

That sweet little face....so innocent!😉

Valued Contributor

I had a horrible day!  And then seeing the beautiful deer pics with their precious faces makes it all better!  When I'm having a bad work day as today, I should keep my laptop near my work computer so I can glance over and look at the beautiful deer and precious Willow!  Heart

And how adorable is Miss Willow on her blankie!  What a sweet, adorable look!  Heart