Esteemed Contributor

20220716_113320.jpg

20220716_113349.jpg

20220716_113413.jpg

20220713_141720.jpg

20220713_141654.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

MamaWick, these are wonderful.

Is the sweet one in the first pic doing some sort of soft shoe? Dancing with the deer.

I think the beautiful buck is trying to thank you for your treats and kindness.

Lovely Willow is gently napping, the perfect antidote to this draining heat.

Honored Contributor

I love that second picture especially!

Looks like the meeting of the reindeer ready to receive treats and encouragement from @MamaWick/aka Mrs. Claus!🤶 and here comes a late runner coming up just in time! 20220716_113320.jpg

I see that Princess Willow is not granting pictures today.😄

Santa's Reindeer Names: Every Reindeer, Ranked From Rudolph to Prancer -  Thrillist

Santa's Reindeer Are Female, According to Science | PEOPLE.com

They will be ready!🥰

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

It looks like the handsome bucks are in a hurry to make sure they have a seat at the Wick Diner!!!!!  It is delightful to see them moving about!!!!  It is also amazing to see how tame they are, how they interact with the Wick's and how they do not fear their surroundings.  Human kindness creates that bond. For me, it is a daily treat when I am on this post.

Princess Willow White looking so adorable on her throne of red.  I hope her dreams are filled with all good things! 

Honored Contributor

It appears the buck is over joyedto see you!  All of them look wonderful and ready to visit!

I see Willow is having her beauty rest!  That's ok, girl, everyone needs a little R & R!!!!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Love the pics, as always!  Heart

And precious Miss Willow getting in her beauty nap!!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  Looks like it's belly up to the bar, and the first one gets the carrots!🥕🥕🥕Power to the deer. 🦌🦌

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White who wants nothing to do with the commotion outside.  She's got the best place in the house, as always.  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Super Contributor

I can't believe all the wonderful, beautiful bucks... Unbelievable.  They are so close.

One of them is a ballet dancer....

I wish I were there, to see them up and close and personal.

Willow you beautiful girl, you must be bored.

Love you and blessings to you and all the fur kids.