Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Tuesday 06/28/2022

[ Edited ]

Willow, you are beyond cute, you are cutie cute.  I remember when you would sleep near papa and mama's neck.  Your parents fed you a balanced diet and you are so pretty and lean.

What a pretty fawn.  I wonder why some fawns keep their spots and some don't or is it that once you have the spots you will always have the spots.  Anyway, you are precious.  I own a Tonkinese cat and I made sure she had a balanced diet and fresh water everyday.  Her weight is 7 lbs. where it should be for a female Tonkinese.  I have to brag but she has the softest coat which is a mix of vanilla and a light gray and she has Aqua eyes.  She is 15 years old.  She does not eat any kind of treats.  She loves banana.

Welcome Back, @MamaWick   We missed you and so did your deer.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

WELCOME BACK MAMA & PAPA WICK!

Awww such adorable "tinys".......Heart

And Princess Willow looks ready for some playtime!!!!

Hope you got some of the cooler weather and rain in your area today......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1  Axis deer never lose their spots.  Google them.  They are magnificent.  We have them on the other side of our lake, but have never seen them in person.  

@Spurt  Our area of the lake got 1 inch of rain yesterday while we were still in San Antonio.  The 2 weeks we were there, we saw no rain.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Tuesday 06/28/2022

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick wrote:

@Katcat1  Axis deer never lose their spots.  Google them.  They are magnificent.  We have them on the other side of our lake, but have never seen them in person.  

@Spurt  Our area of the lake got 1 inch of rain yesterday while we were still in San Antonio.  The 2 weeks we were there, we saw no rain.

@MamaWick 

With that "cooler front" only yesterday and today are the key days for a little rain..Boy you are right, it's been dry as a bone throughout most of this year...glad you got 1 inch yesterday.....😃

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick    Welcome home!   What wonderful pictures of the tinies.  So heartwarming.  

How are you and PapaWick doing?  I hope healing.  

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White.  Adorable as always.  Those eyelashes are remarkable.  Willow looks like she's  wearing eye makeup.  Her body is true chi and her face Yorkie. 🥰

Sending woofs and hugs to Roo as well. 

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@luvzchiz  thanks for asking.   We are all healed.  I need some physical therapy to strengthen my ankles which I will start next week. 

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

The "tinys" are adorable!

Miss Willow looks ready for some play!  What a pretty girl.

Many thanks, and glad you had a safe return.

Valued Contributor

I love seeing the babies!!  They are beyond adorable!  Heart

Speaking of adorable, Willow is so cute with whatever she has in her mouth!  She feels like having some fun!!  Heart

Respected Contributor
Precious pics of “the Tiny’s” and Willow. Adorable.💜 Thanks for taking the time to post. Hope u enjoyed your trip.
Esteemed Contributor

That's one of my socks in Willow's mouth...the brat.