Esteemed Contributor

20220428_151641.jpg

20220428_151724.jpg

20220501_184029.jpg

20220501_184057.jpg

20220501_184125.jpg

20220504_121031.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Love these adorable deer and doggie pics!  And Willow giving that side eye look to the camera!  Your home is truly a haven for deer!  

Honored Contributor

Aw I've never seen them with their ears back. No fighting ladies (and/or gents)!

How beautiful is the picture of the deer in the grass and those napping on your lawn. 

Hi Miss Willow-are you trying to take a nap in the midst of your photo shoots?😄

I love them!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Love the two little ones frolicking in the first photo.  Uh oh,  Mama Wick got the side eye,  when my little one shows the whites of his eyes he is either in I did something wrong or gotta love me I'm the baby (maybe both!) mode.  

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick   Willow, lol, saw you with the camera. 

20220504_121031.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Tuesday 05/17/2022

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick    Peace abounds at Mama & PapaWick's.  A lunchtime siesta with Nature displaying the beauty of her creations.  Thank you 🦌🦌

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White.  I, too, love that side eyed glance. She might be thinking, "How do I hide that camera?"  🥰😄

But no Miss Willow, we can't get enough pictures of you.  📸

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Tuesday 05/17/2022

[ Edited ]

Great photos!  The young deer are so cute....

Love the photo of the deer in the grass--perhaps trying to stay cool in the Texas heat.....

And what is that sly look on sweet Miss Willow is giving....maybe thinking of some mischief to engage in?????

I live near fields and green belts and we have a lot of deer and other critters around the neighborhood, its been so dry and so hot the deer are looking to drink from the sprinklers, but sprinklers sre restricted because of our drought...Please pray for rain for South Texas! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Hi sweet four legged babies.

you are all so beautiful....   So peaceful...

How old do you think they are MamaWick?

Are they babies?

Oh Miss Willow you are a ham! I love you... such a diva.

Thank God I have me fur baby... I don't know what I would do without her. 

Thank you again for these beautiful pictures.. 

Blessings.

Honored Contributor

My nature trip is outstanding , the first four photos belong in a nature magazine, so expressive and  professional.   For me, MamaWick, these are some of your best photos.. The fawns so precious and sweet,  the deer with his head looking out of the tall wild grass, what an entertaining photo!!!!  I love nature!

Willow White looking good and as always comfy and happy in her bed!!  What a refreshing day through the Wick photos!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Yeah, the boys have returned!  What a handsome bunch & love the lonely face framed by the high grasses.  You were fortunate to capture that shot.  Your yard has become "nap haven" once again.  A very peaceful place to be.

Sweet Willow:  you look a tad shy today as your photo is being taken.  Did you get awakened from a nap?  You do look very snuggly, cuddly though.  Your cuteness just has all of us attached to you.  Heart

Thanks for sharing.