Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   OMG!  Did you hear my laugh all the way over?  What fantastic pictures for  gloomy Tuesday here on the east coast.  Actually they are fantastic pictures for any day.  Thank you.  

The deer in the first picture looks like she's sitting on one of your chairs doing a "mind meld" with you for treats.  Maybe a cuppa? 🫖

The next three pictures look like the delivery room for the ready to be birthed.  How beautiful!   The deer are so trusting and rightly so.  🦌🦌

Why hello Rocky!  🐿. Don't forget to clean up the mess. MamaWick and PapaWick work hard to provide you with nourishment.  

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White.  Looking adorable as always.  Standing up to let us know who really is the star of these posts. 🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.  💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

Sweet Willow looks like she's ready for playtime or maybe a treat. 

I love how the adorable deer is lounging on the deck, like maybe she is waiting to be first in line for snack time.

Your pictures do bring a smile on a cloudy day. Thank you.

Super Contributor

I am laughing away..  Willow is so funny! Willow what did you see?

The dear are beautiful... How did you get so close? Amazing... I can't believe it.. 

Crazy Squirrel... I love to watch them, too funny.

I miss my house so much... seeing all the wildlife..

Thank you so much.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Kudos to you!  Your photos are always great.  Today they are fabulous!

Respected Contributor

MamaWick, your pictures are always lovely and uplifting but never more so than today.

Thank you for being a very bright spot in a day that is not.

Bless you. 

Honored Contributor

20220502_162455.jpg

Woman Very HappyHeart

Valued Contributor

OMG!  Those deer pics!!!  So beautiful!  That close-up makes me want to just hug it!  And then that one on your patio?  LOL!  So funny how it just invites itself there to lay on your patio.  I think it might want to have a tea party with you and waiting for the snacks!  LOL!

Then we have Mr. Squirrel - I rolled my eyes when I saw it as that's exactly how mine are!  I have a cage over my birdfeeder and somehow they still get under it and sit on the tray, helping themselves!  Today thankfully I had a break from my computer and came into my living room and there out on the patio was Mr. Squirrel under the cage and he couldn't get out!  So I went out on the patio to gently lift the cage for him to get down.  **Sigh** - gotta love them anyway!

And how adorable is Miss Willow!  So wide awake and just beautiful!!  Sending her many hugs and kisses!!  HeartHeart

Respected Contributor
Your pictures are so ridiculously adorable today!!!😊
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

What a variety of photos yesterday.  Love them all!

Yup, looks like you have new members of your household.  Resting on your deck, sleeping on your lawn .. that same feeder the squirrel's on, we use for our sunflower seeds to prevent the squirrels from getting to them.  They'd devour them all in one day.  And, ta da .. Sweet Willow was awake yesterday.  I'm wondering if she was awaiting a treat?  Such a little cutie with a beautiful face.

Thanks much for sharing.