Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick  You always get me with those big soft brown eyes (Cricket's included!)  Heart  So beautiful.  

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

I say aloud as I enjoy your dear deer pics...OH CRICKET, LOOK AT YOU.

Thanks Mama!

Honored Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

@MamaWick  I just looked at your pictures of Cricket and the deer and I think it's the first time I smiled today. Having a BAD day today. I think I either pinched a nerve or pulled a muscle ( or both ) in my left shoulder yesterday evening. Actually, I'm  pretty sure I did it taking the ham out of the oven on Easter. And it just really kicked up last night. So I spent the whole beautiful day with a heating pad watching mindless tv. Have a doctor's appointment on Friday. So thanks for the smile, I needed it.❤️

I hope you're feeling better today, (((@NEvans2))).❤️  

Thank you for this peaceful oasis, @MamaWick.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo  Thank you for your nice message. Not much better today. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday morning. Guess I'll find out then what's going on.❤️

Honored Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

@dooBdoo  Thank you for your nice message. Not much better today. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday morning. Guess I'll find out then what's going on.❤️

(((gentle hugs))), @NEvans2.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova