Esteemed Contributor

20220227_220222.jpg

20220227_215906.jpg

20220227_215730.jpg

20220227_220150.jpg

20220320_171030.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor

@MamaWick Thank you for giving us all these incredible pictures! I have never been able to get that close to any deer, and now we get up close and personal to many! You take such exceptionally good care of their nutritional needs, which I bet help them all in their daily lives and having healthy offspring. Thank you for that!

Now.... WillowHeart.... She is such a gorgeous little girl! It's been such fun watching her growing into the little person she is and seeing how much she loves you and PapaWick. She is SO very lucky you allow her all that space to view all those deer, while making sure she stays safe. The intrique both she and the deer have for each other is so fun to see, captured by you!

I think Sweet Cricket Heart had a say in making sure Willow came into your lives because she knew you and PapaWick have too much love to keep to yourselves. Thank you for sharing your piece of heaven with us here. Heart

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick I do enjoy the pictures of you hand feeding your dear (deer) family.  They appear to be like large dogs and trust you completely.  WILLOW looks like she is growing and thriving in her new home and thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

She's getting so big!!

Hey, MW.  I got my hat today.   While I liked several colors, like the color you have, black (of course, but I have a few black hats), the navy, and the grey, I decided on the grey for now.   

I actually love how it's a women's fit piece as I'm pretty sure all my others are just generic so you have to tighten them up more.

Thanks again for the info!  Smiley Happy   I love it!

Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Tuesday 03/29/2022

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick  Whoo hoo the deer are here!  Getting their yummies right from MamaWick's hand.  What could be better? 🥕🥕🥕🥕

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White chewing on her toy, oblivious to all.  🥰. I could spend all day looking at her and your other pictures.  Thank you. 

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.  💕🌈. Never forgotten.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

The photos of the deer in the tall wild grass, always  favorites of mine, call out nature to me and as I have said many times, the pictures belong in a nature journal!!!!  I feel as though I am transported to the woods watching the gentle deer with a smile on my face. It is a quiet calm feeling I experience.

Cutie pie Willow White looking playful and adorable, she has a nice choice of beds too!!!!   The Wick Haven bringing good feelings, showing kindness and care, always a pleasure to see!!!

Super Contributor

Wow, look at all those deer.

So beautiful.... I can't believe how close you can get to them.

You are so lucky.

Look at sweet Willow... she could care less, sitting there in her bed with her toy.

Thank you so much.

Honored Contributor

I feel like I could just reach out and touch that beautiful furry head and sneak a kiss in there too! Great photo @MamaWick!

20220227_220150.jpg

and then I'd give Willow a surprise hug while she's chewing on her toy!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Such a beautiful herd of Moms & Babies in the high grasses.  They love their private haven & munchies they receive.  How can you resist those big, round baby brown eyes when they go up to you asking "pretty please" for their treats? Heart

And, Sweet Willow, always posing so cute.  I'm sure she's thankful her yucky shots are finished.  She can go back to enjoying her young life again.  Heart

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

I love seeing all the animals, but Photo No. 1 with the various shades of light brown is stunning.  It is fascinating to look at with the deer against a camouflaging background.