Valued Contributor

What a great stress reliever looking at the beautiful pictures.  It looks so peaceful there.  Cricket does seem to have a fan club here.  Count me in as a member.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

I love how all the deer and sweet Cricket look straight into the camera 🥰

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Well, Miss Cricket appears to be the star of the show this time around.  Heart

It's a lovely photo of her.

.. however, we can't leave out your adopted deer family.  I still love seeing them all the time.  It's so nice of you to share them with all of us.

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad Cricket decided to get out from under the covers and do some posing herself!!!  No one is camera shy at the Wick's refuge!  It's like opening a book full of nature's beauty.

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick  I love all your babies, especially cute Cricket! Maybe she wants a tiny carrot!

I was in my kitchen at 5 pm today. I looked out the bay window and along came Mama doe, yearling and two youngsters along their regular path. 
  It would be 4pm daylight saving time and that's when I used to feed them over a year ago! 
  I think they sneeked under the fence to the neighbor's yard that doesn't like them. There are tender shrubs there. 
they've been giving mine a trim along my driveway. Now I don't need to do it!

🌳 🌲 🦌 🦌 🦌 🦌🌿🍀

Honored Contributor

@piperbay wrote:

Amazing pics, as always.  In the fourth pic it looks like the antlers are just starting to grow on the buck.

@MamaWick  Those antler beginnings look like little devil horns!

Esteemed Contributor

As usual, great pictures..."The gangs all here."

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Valued Contributor

Love these, however, Cricket wins the prize as the most beautiful and precious!!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Ah, the bevy of beauties!  Love viewing your pictures at the end of the day.  
Is it my imagination or do all have the same expression of love on their faces, especially Cricket?   

Woofs and hugs to Cricket.  I am "electing" myself as the president of the Miss Cricket fan club.  All are welcome to join. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

I love how they pose for the camera!  Very photogenic deer.  Cricket is just adorbs!