Honored Contributor

How incredible is that!

Hertzog must have been traveling long ways this past year! I'm so glad he came to visit again. Maybe he will keep coming now that he knows where carrots, love and his second home is!

He looks so sweet. Maybe you can ask him where he's been?😊

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick   Do the Bucks lose their antlers after they mate with the Doe?  Herzog is a honey and such a pretty face for a Buck.  Next time I see Willow she probably gained a little weight and got longer.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

How precious is Herzog. It is a miracle from above that he visited today. ❤️🙏🦌

Esteemed Contributor

Bucks lose their antlers usually starting in March.  The new antlers regrow covered in velvet which is very vascular, providing them many nutrients.  Later, during the summer, they will rub the velvet off. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I can’t get sweet looking Herzog out of my mind. ♥️🥕👋

Such a sweet, thoughtful face.  I’ve read that sometimes animals shun one of there own who looks a bit different, so sending wishes that he has some good friends to be with.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Oh I'm in love.   I always like the ones that are somewhat different.  Herzog is sure a looker.  Glad he returned to Casa Wick!🥕🥕🥕

Perhaps throughout the year he has visited stealthily, in the darkness.  What matters most is we get to see him again.  He does look like he's eating well.  

Woofs to Miss Willow White.  Has she been hiding in her new comfy bed?🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.  💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

My first impression was I really thought they were on the smaller size, thinking they were a younger group of deer.  I thought handsome Herzog has an unusual looking coat but I liked it's uniqueness.  And for him to appear on his 1 year anniversary is very smart of him.  He wanted to say hello to both you & Papa & meet precious Willow. 

Altogether, you took photos of a great looking group of your deer family.  

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

He has come to bring you luck in the new year lol. I love the unique look.