Honored Contributor

All photos are always welcome, give smiles and glimpses of nature. Whether duplicated or not your post is appreciated by many who enjoy our woodland friends and Miss Willow.  Happiness is going to the Wick post knowing no matter how the day goes, the photos of the bucks, does and fawns bring us sunshine and uplift our spirits!!  Thanks for all that.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX I talked to her this morning.  She's hoping to have surgery today but wasn't sure.  In a lot of pain which she's trying to tough out.  I told her to take the pain meds.  Cat is around.  We see him, but he won't come to us.  His food and water are outside for him.  She's not worried about him, saying he has many places to seek shelter.  Hope she's right since we are getting freezing weather starting tomorrow night.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

These are some of the sweetest photos.  Just look at all the adorable faces .. just makes us want to reach out & hug them all.  Heart

I hope Sweet Willow has gotten acustomed to you & her new surroundings.  Please give her hugs from me.  Heart

Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  I'm still amazed how the deer look at you 🥰

Honored Contributor

@PARedbird,

I know just what you mean!🦌🥰

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Tuesday 01/18/2022

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick    I could look at your pictures all day.  They are so beautiful.  The deer are lovingly interacting with you.  Yes, they come for the food but also the care and love.😍🦌. The chatty ones crack me up.  

Thanks for the update on your neighbor. Still sending good wishes her way too.  

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White.  She's taking a day off from modeling I suppose. 🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet