Valued Contributor

Re: DEER Thursday 10/07/2021

@colliemom4 - no, I don't post on any other threads.  I see innocent comments and then there are those that end up posting negative comments to them and I just don't want to take any chances!  My job is in HR and believe me, I put up with enough negativity on a daily basis!  LOL!!  I love Mamawick's posts as they are peaceful and beautiful and feel fairly safe posting on her thread.     

I haven't been home in two years due to the pandemic but planning on flying home in April or May of next year. Can't wait!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@PARedbird  I can imagine working in HR is very stressful.  I just hope you are with a really great company who is good to employees.  My son works for H-E-B here in Texas, and they are fabulous to their partners.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

@MamaWick - yes, there are days I just roll my eyes and say to myself " what is wrong with these people"!  LOL!  

I love shopping at HEB and heard they are a very good company to work for!  Good for your son!  Great customer service too!!

Up in the north, we have Wegmans.  Another excellent grocery store!  When I go home to visit, I always make sure I visit there!  Their prepared foods area and bakery are outstanding!