Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Thursday 07/29/2021

@MamaWick 

Such great news on Sweet Cricket.  She's trying so hard.  Please give her a hug from me.  I hope she continues eating.  Must be due to both you & Papa caring & loving her so much.  Heart

Love seeing the deer as a family during their R & R time.  They just look so peaceful.  Looks as though you had the whole family there today, munching & sleeping.  Thanks for sharing.

Valued Contributor

Beautiful pictures, as always!!  Especially that first one of the buck standing right up close!  Love the look on his face.

SO happy to hear darling Cricket ate!  That is good news for sure and makes my heart happy!  Lots of hugs to her from me!  HeartHeart

Trusted Contributor

Ahhh love Wick's Buck Stop - "where the eatins good and the green grass is soft" Smiley Happy  Everyone having a good time getting together down on the Wick Lawn Park.  And blessings that Cricket is eating again!!!  So happy.  Prayers answered.  

Trusted Contributor

So happy @MamaWick   Awesome news about sweet Cricket!  Thank you St Francis! 

The deer photos are as usual, adorable!  The deer in the 4th picture, looks like they are speaking directly to you.  I just want to hug all of them!  And Cricket too!