Esteemed Contributor

Re: DEER Thursday 07/29/2021

OH MY GOSH!!!!  She ate dinner.  In fact, she was pawing at PapaWick, which is her "feed me, Seymour" signal.  I did something different with the Entyce appetite stimulant.  We've noted when she gets that liquid, if it works, she gets hungry in about 20 minutes.  She is to get 4 mL once daily.  So what I did yesterday evening and both times today is gave her 2 mL before each meal.  Hopefully this will last.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

noticing the new house being built next to you.....hope they are 'deer' neighbors.....

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

OH MY GOSH!!!!  She ate dinner.  In fact, she was pawing at PapaWick, which is her "feed me, Seymour" signal.  I did something different with the Entyce appetite stimulant.  We've noted when she gets that liquid, if it works, she gets hungry in about 20 minutes.  She is to get 4 mL once daily.  So what I did yesterday evening and both times today is gave her 2 mL before each meal.  Hopefully this will last.

@MamaWick 

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

What ever works for the star of the Wick house!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  Woohoo!  Looks like the deer prayer vigil along of course with your tender loving care of sweet Cricket is working.  🦌🦌🦌❤️❤️

The individual expressions on the faces of the deer crack me up.  Smiles abound. 😃

Woofs, kisses, and gentle ear sckritches for sweet Cricket.   Nom nom, little darling.  Enjoy your meals. You have so many people, along with your family (deer too) who are rooting for you.  

Still sending prayers and good thoughts for continued positive news about Cricket. 💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@luvzchiz  question about your board name....do you love cheese?  Chiz as in Chihuahuas?   

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick  You've got a good eye!  Chihuahuas it is😃

edited to add, I do love a good cheese as well.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick    What beautiful pictures -- the Buck resting in the shade and then all the deer laying around relaxiing in their safe environment.  On a personal note i have been in the hospital since Monday and relased today (Thursday).  I had a COPD flare up and had difficulty breathing.  I am still on high doses of steriods (yuck) but go down on milligrams every 3 days.  I sure missed you all.  How's little Cricker?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Wonderful report back about our sweet little Cricket!  

Esteemed Contributor

@luvzchiz Well, no wonder you love Cricket!  

@Katcat1 she's eating again.  I changed her appetite medicine a bit yesterday and she's had 3 full meals in a row!

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - so glad to hear Cricket is eating again. Whatever you are doing with her meds - keep doing it! Hopefully, she will keep asking for more from PapaWick.

You have quite the crowd in your yard today. Some of those bucks sure have beautiful racks to carry around. That one in the shade is pure beauty.