Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Thursday 05/27/2021

@MamaWick 

Love the photos!  It's obvious your Deer Family are getting more up close & personal with you.  And, Sweet Cricket, has no interest in anything at that moment.  that's ok, we love her anyways.  Heart

Thank you for sharing.

Valued Contributor

I just love that first picture of the buck with his antlers!  Love his pose!  Of course all the other deer are pretty too!

And there is that darling little Cricket getting her usual beauty nap in!  She doesn't need it, though, as she's adorable all the time!!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   That's one handsome buck. His antlers are growing in so fast. The gals are beautiful as well.  It's interesting to me that each face has a different expression.   They are indeed individuals.  

Woofs and gentle kisses to the sweetest of all, Miss Cricket.  Naps of the day are always in order. 💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick   Cricket says "I can't be bothered with them today, time for my nap."  The deer as always are busy looking for, or eating the food.  Again, I know I'm repeating myself, but the deer are such a pleasure to look at.  I can imagine how beautiful they look in person.Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam