Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Thursday 05/26/2022

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MamaWick   Broken?  Did something bad happen?  Whatever happened, I hope you recover soon. :)

@mousiegirl   She is talking about the murders (19 children, 2 adult teachers) at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde TX.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Do you know how many had babies?   And Willow gave me a smile with that big old carrot in her mouth. So sweet.  And all stretched out in her doggy bed.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Thank you for your compassion.  We love the animal photos.  Nature is a wonder.  Human mothers and fathers love their babies.  Yes, babies.  Babies died senselessly.   Oh, Mama Wick,  I too, a mother and grandmother, am broken.

Honored Contributor

Congrats on the does giving birth!

This group is beautiful from the "young men" to the ladies!

Willow, every second you are more adorable than the last!!!!

Congratulations Greeting Cards - Colorful - Blank on the Inside - Includes 24 Cards and Envelopes - 5.5" x 4.25" (24 Pack)

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Timing can be everything ,, in your case, healing.  Beauty in all things nature is sure to help, esp. your beloved deer family.  I'm glad the babies have arrived & I'm sure we're all excited to see them.

You took wonderful photos today with your deer family enjoying their meal.  

Sweet Willow:  playtime!  You had a sudden burst of energy after napping?  I love your photo.  You're so cute.  

Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures.   🦌🦌🥕🥕

Without giving too much away, I as a mother who lost a child a while ago, am also broken by this horrendous tragedy.  There are no words.  

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White.  Love her picture.   She looks like, "no one is going to get my carrot.  I don't care how big those dogs are!"  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick..Thank u for taking time to post deer pics..
A tragic week..🙏
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for these lovely peaceful pictures.

I am feeling broken, too.  Sandy Hook happened in my little state almost ten years ago.  Now this.  It is normal to feel grief, and please know you have plenty of company.  My little GD finished 3rd grade this year.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm so sorry @luvzchiz.

I didn't know. This must be all the hardest for you, and all the mothers here too who have lost a child. Grief never does end for all the mothers (and yes as I should have said, fathers, and all the family) who have lost their children.

@MamaWick,

Thank you for your deer family. All our hearts are broken together all over the world. I'm going to do everything I can to hope this never happens again, and join all those who are. "Moms Demand Action."(also welcome to fathers and all). Not one more time.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay Thank you!  Yes, we belong to a club that wants no more members. It is hard not only for mothers but also fathers and siblings.  Everyone mourns what was, what is, and what would have been.  

Vocabulary doesn't even accommodate. When we lose a spouse, we become a widow or widower.  When children lose both parents, they become orphans.  But when a parent loses a child, there are no words because it against the so called order of the world.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet