Esteemed Contributor

Last year, the deer treed this cat I call Tommy.  Tommy visits occasionally. 

20210130_123136.jpg

20210130_123116.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

Thank you for introducing Tommy.  I think there is something special about white cats.  We have had two who were both very unique.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

When Tommy visits, he immediately rolls over for a belly scratch.  Yes, Tommy gets fed, too.  

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

I see the deer, I see the cat (we once had a wonderful white cat, Frosty)...but wait is there a bear on the ground in one of the photos, or is that a rock formation?

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian ...lol...rock formation...lots of rocks here above and below ground

Honored Contributor

What a situation!  How long was it before Tommy could descend from the tree and run home?

When I was a child, my very first pet was an orange tabby whom we named Tommy.  Good ol' Tommy.

Esteemed Contributor

More creatures attracted to the Wick sanctuary.  Quite a few years ago I adopted a very tiny white kitty.

Her name was “Snowball.”  Love white kitties, and want to wish a warm welcome to Tommy!  

Esteemed Contributor

Tommy has been around for over a year.  These photos came up in my FB memories earlier this week so I saved them for a TBT.  He doesn't visit as often as he used to.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

I see the deer, I see the cat (we once had a wonderful white cat, Frosty)...but wait is there a bear on the ground in one of the photos, or is that a rock formation?

@maximillian 

lol i zoomed in also - was that a bear and why wouldn't @MamaWick mention a bear

on closer look - maybe just my eyes - darn rocks

Esteemed Contributor

🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️