Esteemed Contributor

It is the time of year where I may not be able to get pictures every day. They tend to stay hidden even if I ring the dinner bell. Also, I'm having trouble loading the pictures.

20221204_124515.jpg

20221204_124424.jpg

20221204_124355.jpg

20221204_124320.jpg

20221018_131918.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Sunday 12/04/2022

[ Edited ]

@MamaWickYum, yum, a buffet of goodies. Although so many of us look forward to seeing your amazing pictures each day, we know that it isn't always possible. I appreciate whatever and whenever you share.

I know that your herd is being well taken care of by you and PapaWick. Thank you!

Woofs and hugs to the Greta Garbo of puppies, the beautiful by sometimes camera shy, Miss Willow White. 🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Super Contributor

What beautiful boys!! They are loving their food... yummy!!

Willow you are so preety... Resting and dreaming of sugar plum fairies....

Wish I lived closer so I could feed them.

Thank you so much for all you do.

Love to you and blessings to all.

Honored Contributor

Messy drizzly day but two fellows came out for some treats.....

Kisses to Princess Willow

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Whenever you send photos, whether daily or weekly, all are appreciated! Seeing the woodland friends enjoying their meals, seeing acts of kindness, bringing nature to the forum, is uplifting and positive.

Willow White looking every bit a princess asleep on her royal red blankie!!!! Sweetness fills the photo!!!!

Honored Contributor

Aw he looks so furry and fuzzy! I wonder why they are hiding now, but this sweet guy is letting you know he'll still be there!

I think you will miss them when they don't come but maybe you will have a little vacation from putting treats out every day.

Hello little Willow sound asleepSmiley Happy

I'm glad you let us know @MamaWick. I was hoping you all were ok.❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

So very beautiful and wanting a delicious snack! It's like we could hug them and put a little kiss on those noses!

Willow, You are beyond huggable and adorable!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Those babies are licking their chops over their bread treat....just adorable. Thanks @MamaWick for all your uplifting shares, especially given the challenges of the holiday season.