Esteemed Contributor

20221019_105547.jpg

20221019_105801.jpg

20221019_105508.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Now we have two beautiful fawns.    That is an unusual pose in the 1st pic.  In the 2nd pic the mama looks rather young to me.  At last, our little Willow relaxing,

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Your pictures are always so beautiful. The deer pose perfectly for them.   😍

Woofs and hugs to the adorable Miss Willow White snuggled comfortably for a Sunday afternoon snooze. 🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.  💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Pretty picture!  The doe look like they're posing for the picture!  Lovely ladies!

Willow, you cutie pie!  I see you are snuggling up to your mom or dad.  Sweet nap!

Super Contributor

The pictures are so beautiful... Is Cindy in the picture? They are such gentle creatures... They bring me such happiness and peace.

Willow darling you are fast asleep. I love you sweet girl.

MeiLi is feeling better today.... she had a tick bite two days ago, yesterday she was feeling crummy.. Got the tick off right away.. Thank you for your prayers.

Love to all and blessings to all.

Honored Contributor

Such sweet gentle poses of the doe and the fawns or maybe 2 fawns.

I love it when they are good to each other and it seems they usually are doesn't it?

I heard loud rustling in the leaves last night and looked over the iron fence and saw 2 beautiful bucks. I think there was more though they probably left when they saw me. I talked to them and they stayed to listen awhile then slowly wandered off.

Then the large racoon came walking up to me until I said in a quiet voice, no, you'd better go back the other way. I think he understood 😊

The racoons are a little intimidating as they are braver than my sweet possum, who eats (rather loudly)and waddles back into her bush or down the hill. Sometimes I don't see her come out but I usually do and always hope to. I think she is very pretty.

It is very dark when this all happens but I have a porch light and house lights on.

I am always thrilled when I see the deer. I always feel like I am seeing them for the first time.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

That love fest is so precious.  Thanks for this uplifting share!

Honored Contributor

The lovely does in the photos posing so gracefully, looking healthy and content are impressive pictures that belong in a nature book or printed and framed to hang on a wall.  I know I repeat myself but your photos always impress, MamaWick.

Princess Willow White looking so darn cute in her comfy blanket, resting and on her way to sweet dreams.

Valued Contributor

I love seeing all the girls today!  All so beautiful and peaceful!  And Miss Willow is resting comfortably.  Adorable! Heart

I also really like coming to this thread daily to read all the wonderful comments everyone posts - it always puts a smile on my face and everyone here is so very kind!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@PARedbird,

I agree!💓 

and ps- @nooni,

I'm glad MeiLi is feeling better!

That is a pretty name. Is it Japanese?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"