Esteemed Contributor

20220808_090539.jpg

20220808_090435.jpg

20220808_090334.jpg

20220827_124330.jpg

20220827_124355.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

The deer are chowing down and Wee Willow is giving the side eye...all is well at the Wicks🤗

Respected Contributor

The first two are surveying the possibilities

Everyone else is digging in.

Queen Willow taking it all in. Her eyes seem to be asking "are you lookin' at me?? What a sweetheart.

Esteemed Contributor

Love the last photo of Willow!

Cute! 
           🐶

Honored Contributor

Boy, that tongue is out so he just finished a treat.  Now the whole group is seeking out treats.  So spoiled.  It must be nice to wake up in the morning and look out the window to see the deer smiling back.  lol  Willow you are looking like a little wolf with that long hair on your face.  A cute little wolf.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

What a lovely day at the Haven, hello to the handsome Bucks, pretty Does and precious Bambis.  It is always a special time when I visit MamaWick's post, calming and rays of sunshine!!!  It's  delightful  seeing these photos full of nature!

Princess Willow White on her royal red throne, holding court and making sure all is well before she takes her trip to dreamland!  Happy times!

Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Sunday 08/28/2022

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick 

Thanks for the wonderful photos everything looks grand at the "WICK RESORT".......

And Princess Willow----oh that face, I want to reach out and give her a big smooch!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Oh my I am laughing looking at you Miss Willow... you looks are priceless... you are really a princess... just love you.

The deer are so beautiful... so happy... love them all.... thank you so much..

How I would love to feed them.... 

It would be wonderful.

Thank you.

Love and Blessings...

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Your pictures always make me smile.  Those babies are adorable.  Nom nom all. 🥕🥕🥕🍎🍎

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White.  Today's two pictures of her made me chuckle out loud.   Such a doll baby.  I just want to kiss that face.   She has the same look I give my DH when he interrupts a show I'm fully invested in to ask a question.  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Occasional Contributor
I look forward to every day! Thank you for posting pictures of these beautiful creatures. How lucky and blessed you are to wake up and see a gift from God to you each and every day. Your pictures bring joy, smiles, and happiness to all of us. Thank you for thinking of everyone by sharing happiness. Willow is precious!