Esteemed Contributor

20220712_201849.jpg

20220712_201929.jpg

20220712_202037.jpg

20220712_202218.jpg

20220712_202551.jpg

20220716_174438.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Looks like the congregation has arrived on time, and the choir is warming up!  The three elders are proudly showing their magnificent antlers.  What a beautiful Sunday morning at the Wick's.  🦌🦌

Woofs and hugs to the beautiful Miss Willow White.  Simply adorable cuddling with her mama.  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.   💕🌈

Enjoy the day! 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Sunday 07/17/2022

[ Edited ]

Quite the crowd today MamaWick. Sunday is the day most families gather so the deer are following suit!

All are beautiful and your house is clearly their safe haven. Peaceful, quite and loving.

Willow is a dear spirit. Wishing you, PapaWick, Willow and all of your visitors sunshine and happiness.

Honored Contributor

Good Sunday dear deers!

These pictures seem to be telling a family story.

The handsome guys up front and 1 or 2 does waiting behind them? A little one losing it's cute spots-how fast they grow up, and then a tiny? in amoungst them all.

And hello sweet little Willow! You look like you are having a grand day today as you always do!

"Thank heaven, for little girls"🎼

and your @MamaWick!💖

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

HAIL HAIL THE GANGS All here at the Wick Resort--does and bucks.....

Princess Willow is even smiling in her pose.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh! @MamaWick, and all!

Guess what I just saw?!

A mama doe and her little spotted fawn! 

I think they know I am a friend of your deer!😄

I heard a noise in the woods and thought it sounded like a branch falling. went to look over the iron railing and a little one was checking out the greens. When I said Hi baby!

quietly, he trotted away. Then I saw the mother gently lead him further in the forest. 

That made my day!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

Oh wow... Look at all the beautiful darlings.

I love them all so much..

Thank you for these wonderful pictures.

Willow you are a doll... quite the character you are..

I love your teeth..... 

thanks for cheering me up tonight.

Blessings and love..

Valued Contributor

It's nice to see the gang all congregating and getting along.  Love those large antlers on the boys!  All of them, both the ladies and boys, are just adorable!

I love that look on precious Miss Willow's face - posing with her look for the camera!  Just so cute!!  Heart

Honored Contributor

What a joyful group of photos of the forest friends!  Handsome bucks, lovely does all gathered for their meals at the Wick Haven.  My heart sings, my spirits rise and my nature  visit through the Wick's photos brings smiles.  I end my day knowing the deer were well taken care of courtesy of the Wick's!!!!

Princess Willow, looking like she has it all under control!!!!!!  It's a wonderful day and hopefully the woodland visitors will have a peaceful rest as night arrives.