Esteemed Contributor

Rocky boy and his unusual antler pattern (not including the broken one)

20230716_080023.jpg

20230716_080530.jpg

20230716_080024.jpg

20230712_192731.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Sunday 07/16/2033

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick   Rocky is indeed handsome.  His unusual rack is a standout from the herd.  The swelling of his jaw has seemed to bone down.  As long as he is enjoying life is all that matters. Thank you for helping him.  🦌🦌🦌

Woofs and hugs to the adorable Miss Willow White. It's a rainy Sunday here and a good day to stay in bed. 🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

Rocky can be a bit pushy.  He walks right up to me like "feed me, Seymour"

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

It looks like Rocky's swelling on his jaw has gone down and thought he has a lot of unusual antlers, he looks happy and ok.

He is probably used to you giving him extra love and care!Woman Very Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@MamaWickYou tell Rocky to be a Gentleman!  Imagine, pushing around the hand that feeds him. Geesh!

I suppose It holds him in good stead with the herd though. 

I hope he sticks around for fall, It'll be interesting to see how his antlers do turn out.

Hi Miss Willow!

Esteemed Contributor

Boy he's a beauty. Hi Willow ❤️🐾❤️🐾

Honored Contributor

Rocky's unique antlers make him a favorite of mine.  He seems like a Buck who enjoys strutting around enjoying his time at his favorite eating spot!  He's the Buck you want to hug!!!!!

Sweet Willow White always finds a cozy spot to rest her weary head upon, whether it be her blankets her outside hammock or in the loving arms of Mama and Papa Wick.