Esteemed Contributor

PapaWick and I went on an Easter egg hunt this morning in our back yard!  We collected hundreds and hundreds of....deer berries. They weren't hidden very well.

20220415_185221.jpg

20220415_185257.jpg

Willow did great with her last puppy shots yesterday 

1. 20220416_171834.jpg
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Happy Easter to everyone.  Hiding in the tall grass are two cutie pies.  Willow, wake up, girl!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I think the photos of the deer peeking out of the wild grass are just perfect and a lovely Easter Day celebration!!!!  Miss Willow White feeling better and looking so adorable adds to the festive day.  

I wish the Wick's a very Happy Blessed Easter, I am grateful there are those who take time for the forest friends and provide them safety, food and a sense of calm and for me a feeling of tranquility and peace when I visit.  Happy Easter to all!!!!

Respected Contributor

How sweet as that little face! I hope that Willow is feeling better today. Happy Easter

Honored Contributor

So cute! "You found us!"🦌 💓

I'm so glad to see those bright Willow eyes!💗

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Sweet pics. It looks like Willow's saying I'm not so sure of this lol. I can see the yorkie and chihuahua in her more and more as time passes. It's so cool. Love it.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Oooh..deer berries.  I know of what you write!  We have some in our yard too.  Occasionally we get a bear to add his share to the piles!

Thanks again for the great photos.

Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Sunday 04/17/2022

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick    The deer look like they are laughing saying, "you think those are Easter eggs!   Not from the bunny!"😂

Woofs and hugs  to Miss Willow White    Glad she's feeling better and done with the puppy shots.  🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven.  💕🌈

Sending good wishes to all.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

Those pics of the deer in the grass are so different and really nice!  They look so professionally done!

SO happy for precious little Willow!  She does alot more bright eyed and very comfy!  Lots of hugs to her!!  Heartheart:

Honored Contributor

Adorable!  it looks like she is saying "Happy Easter"!

Willow!  Of course steals the show!!!!!  Hey cutie!!!Smiley Happy