Honored Contributor

Sweet pics. It looks like a beautiful day there. I hope your fur baby bounces back soon. We know you are taking good care of her. Heart

Valued Contributor
They absolutely should be adjusting dosages on weight, especially that tiny little Willow! I can speak from first hand experience as I have 2 baby sister kittens. Both were required to be weighed prior to meds I got just last week, as well as a month ago. One is bigger than the other & even a pound difference meant one got a pill & the other a liquid for the exact same medication. One is just shy now of 4 pounds and the other is about a pound more. One started out at just 2.5 pounds when I got them!

I'm glad she's feeling better!
Honored Contributor

It's delightful to see the forest friends, all looking content as they gather for their food.  Their gentle sweet presence gives a welcome glimpse into nature as MamaWick's photos always do.  

Sad to hear Miss Willow White isn't feeling well after her shots.  Rest and the love she receives will get her through . She is such a pretty dog and gives joy to all.

I hope you enjoyed your time with your friends and Missy.  It is always a positive fun time when friends surround us, lift our spirits and bring gifts of laughter and support.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick    Looks like an auspicious turnout today!  The deer are beautiful whether or not they are shedding.   Nom nom🥕🥕🥕

Woofs and gentle hugs to Miss Willow White.  🥰. So sorry to hear that she is having a troublesome time with the vaccines this round.  How is her appetite?   It breaks my heart to see her suffer.  I know that with  Your and PapaWick's care, she will hopefully bounce back.  

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

I hope you & Papa had a great week with your friends visiting you.

Another beautiful day to see the Moms & Babies chowing down.  A lot of nice photos enjoying one anothers' company.

Poor Sweet Willow, suffering through the shots.  But you sure made up for it with the snuggling photos.  Willow has nothing but love in her eyes as she looks up to you.  Heart

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Willow is so sensitive.  I'm so sorry she had a tough night.   Poor little baby...

May she continue improving.

Honored Contributor

It's so good to see all the deer together.  I wonder why some of the deers' fur is indented?  Last but not least, Willow.  Feel better little one.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

The fur is all messed up because of fighting which seems more prevalent in the spring.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I have an adult dog that appears to be Willow's size.  She weighs a little over 3 lbs.  She is not underweight.

Her vet told me she is too small to give a full dose of rabies, the only vaccine I allow when her tests show she needs it, so she only gets partial doses based on her weight.