Honored Contributor

Welcome to the sun and the gentle creatures at the Wick Haven!  Safety, trust, kindness always welcome the bucks, does and sweet fawns.  Smiles and a feeling of calm welcome me when I see the photos.  It is always sunny at this post!

Of course, the first photo , the youngster in the wild grass catches my eye. Nature is pleasing to see, soothing and serene.

Willow needs to rest and have sweet dreams after her ordeal at the Vet's.  The adorable picture says it all!!!!!

Respected Contributor

What a sweet pea.  Looks like she's Papa's girl.

Honored Contributor

I sent some pictures of the deer who visit me at night to my friend that's the vet's nurse.

She said a few look like they're pregnant.  I haven't seen the male deer in awhile.

I guess he's been busy keeping his ladies happy!😁

Esteemed Contributor

Great pics @MamaWick  Willow as always steals the show. 

Honored Contributor

That is so precious when the Does line up for hand fed carrots.  The mama and fawn are adorable together.  I always love to see them.  The large Doe in the second picture looks like she could be pregnant.  Willow, you are so pecious and I love how you pose.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor
I'm pretty sure all the adult does are pregnant
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

The deer look so happy to have you back.

The fawn seems to have had a "rough" nap since his/her fur is messed up.

Bless Willow!  I know she will be better soon!  I'll be glad to rotate rocking her!  lol!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
I'm pretty sure all the adult does are pregnant

@MamaWick 

I have been thinking that, and wondering how the baby who is always with her Mom will do when a new baby comes.  Guess she could be expecting too.  I don’t know that much about deer development.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

What sweet and innocent looking deer. They're just beautiful. Especially in the last pic, their eyes are stunning. Willow looks like she's saying nothing's going to take me away from my daddy.

Super Contributor

wow.. look at the baby.. How I would love to be there and get close to them.

Marvelous.

Miss Willow you sweet girl... are you okay?