Esteemed Contributor

I walked into the living room this morning and exclaimed "oh, how I've missed you!"  PapaWick said "huh?"  Then I said "I'm talking to the sun."

20220227_124808.jpg

20220227_124933.jpg

20220227_125000.jpg

Willow isn't enjoying the sun, though.   She got her second set of vaccinations, including rabies, yesterday. 

20220226_163243.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Miss Willow just needs her blankie and cuddling after all those shots. Cute as a button she is.

The ladies are all gathering round for their treats.

Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick,

Love all the girls! Sweet Willow,

Latest-happy-Sunday-gif-card-images

Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Sunday 02/27/2022

[ Edited ]

Hello pretty girls!

That last picture of the mama and her little one! So so beautiful!💞

Poor Willow! I always hated to take them to the vet. Feel better little sweetie!

Once my dh said he thought I loved our granddog more than him.

Well, there were those days...

What can I say? I was in total love with that boy.💗

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

MamaWick, the deer seem to love you - no fear, just shining eyes and adoration in their close proximity.

So happy you have sun - we also have it here, long missed and savored.

Poor Willow. I don't blame her for snuggling in and taking it easy today. No one enjoyes going to the doctor (well no one I know LOL). I'm sure she will be comforted until the shots are a distant memory. She's safe and in caring, loving hands.

Honored Contributor

Awww, Willow looks so snuggly!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Ah, the sun...we haven't had much of that lately, either, here in the cold, windy Northeast.  It is amazing how much warmer it seems when the sun is shining.  There must be a psychological component in that scenario. 

Willow just needs a little "me time" today.  She'll be fine very soon.

Respected Contributor

Send Willow to my house, I'll give her a WHOLE bunch of love.  I need a dog to love and she's way too cute.  All I have are these 6 adorable cats.  Oh well I guess they'll have to do.  Give her some hugs for me. Lots and lots.

Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Sunday 02/27/2022

[ Edited ]

What a beautiful family, the mom and her baby always make me smile.

Sunshine. 🌞 much needed here on the East Coast - seems to have been gray forever, send some our way if you can spare.

Feel better soon Miss Willow, looks as if you are in good hands!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick I  can appreciate your joke!  It rained here everyday last week and I was fearful that Buddy and I were going to need to do the backstroke to stay afloat.  We are in for some dry weather this week and I can not wait.  

The third deer picture is my favorite, momma and her little mini me.  Give Willow extra snuggles and cuddles after those nasty shots.  Buddy screamed for three days after his rabies shots in Sept. if you touched him, poor things.