Esteemed Contributor

Re: DEER Saturday 02/05/2022

You can always count on feeling so good and optimistic when seeing these pictures.  Lovely forest creatures enjoying love and kindness.  Their trust says it all.  I guess Willow is napping or busy inside - she’s such a lucky dog to be adopted into the Wick family.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

Looks like the girls have a feast today. Oops! there is a Buck in the corner.  At least they don't have to contend with below zero weather or does it get that cold in your area?  We are freezing up north in Illinois.  Happy Weekend everyone.

@Katcat1 

The lowest it gets here in the South Texas that Ive seen and lived here most of my life is the teens.....its been in the 30's for the high and 20's for the lows the last few days....I know for those up north it might be more like  a spring day but for us its bitter cold..... Glad the Wick Family is so caring and generous to take care of the sweet deer during the cold spells and even in the heat of summer....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

The sun is out again and the deer say its a good time to pay a visit to their good friends and benefactors The Wicks and get a treat.................

I picture Willow snuggled up in her comfy bed or with one of her pet parents....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - Ooh, early pics today. So, I guess this is their mid-morning snack. Looks like they are enjoying even though there is frost on the ground. Sun will warm them up fast.

Miss Willow must be all cozied up in a blanket for her nap.

Thank You.